Roosters V Rabbitohs Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
credit to souths. backs to the wall and they just smashed the rooters back to bondi.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well there are two sure things tonight, SBW is jumping on a plane to mexico or what ever country mundine has him sucking d**k next & redfern is surely going to burn down with a good ol' celebration riot.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rabbits deserved it roosters were just pathetic .. Would have been so much better to have cowboys there

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Guys, I must apologize for my outbursts tonight but I am so worked up about tomorrow. I just do not like the way that the media and to a degree certain areas of the NRL have conducted themselves this year in relation to the agendas they have put forward and the way they have championed the cause of certain teams.Our destiny is in our hands and what will be will be.I need to go to bed and get a good nights sleep, am I so bad for being a passionate supporter?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
credit to souths. backs to the wall and they just smashed the rooters back to bondi.
Its easy playing with your back to the wall when it's a 10-5 penalty count and your opponents having one of there worst games bro.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well there are two sure things tonight, SBW is jumping on a plane to mexico or what ever country mundine has him sucking d**k next & redfern is surely going to burn down with a good ol' celebration riot.
think sbw just goes straight back into the all blacks haha

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Congrats to Souths making it but they are celebrating like they won the grand final already lol, I reckon the cockiness has kicked in already plus Luke will be gone for atleast 1 game to be honest if not thats a rort.

Its easy playing with your back to the wall when it's a 10-5 penalty count and your opponents having one of there worst games bro.
Also don't forget the referees at times lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Congrats to Souths making it but they are celebrating like they won the grand final already lol, I reckon the cockiness has kicked in already plus Luke will be gone for atleast 1 game to be honest if not thats a rort.

Also don't forget the referees at times lol
Of course, how can I forget lol

Hope the dirty **** Luke gets suspended.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's everyone's thoughts on Luke? I think it definitely deserves at least a week, though I think he'll get off.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, just watched a replay of Warea-Hargreaves head butt.

That surely is a send off offence.

Isaac Luke. He may just need to come out with another classic like "I feared for my life" to get off.

Yes, Sonny made it look worse, yes it wasn't as bad as some we have seen this year BUT Luke has alot of history that will surely go against him.

Would they replace him with that dummy half who played for them earlier in the year? Or would they go a left field option and move Keary to hooker with Sutton moved to five-eighth?

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i thought souths played well. The question is can they repeat it next week.... **** no....

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The souffs rhetoric this week will be like nothing I have ever seen.
Did you guys see how bad the chooks were without friend? Well, that is souffs in the gf without luke. Remember how had try were earlier without him?
The premiers will be decided a it this time tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.