Roosters interest in Moses

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Glad this distraction is over. Chooks were in ever interested just his manage using leverage. Manager just play silly buggers the bigger the deal the bigger their cut

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha righto mate, interesting tactic: starting an argument with someone then saying you're not interested in debating them, then passive aggressively dismissing their opinion.

Call me crazy, I just happen to believe that a club based out of Bondi, with a record of sustained success and professionalism, which offers a greater chance of playing rep footy and the bonus financial rewards that provides, finds it easier to attract talent on more team friendly deals is more believable than what would essentially boil down to - an NRL sanctioned cheating conspiracy.
I’ll jump in here
actually it is NRL sanctioned conspiracy .
For starters A true third party deal should not be dependent on club someone is at ( ok to be state dependent ) .
What the cap and third party allowances does is as follows
- firstly forces clubs to spend 95% cap even if they have all duds . That has screwed Canterbury and tigers the past 5 or so years . Harder to clear the decks and buy quality .

- restricts max spend on wealthy clubs (such as dogs) whilst allowing those with power brokers to spend big on “third party “

- where players and player managers these days try to extract maximum amount of $$ and sign contracts for far less (not just a little less ) then being offered you know the whole thing stinks