Roll Call vs West Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Really with 2 well supported Sydney sides and lest hope on a sunny sunday afternoon, we should get at least 25k, lets hope so anyways.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there, wouldn't miss it for the world, plus we are due for a win against these pussies

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Really with 2 well supported Sydney sides and lest hope on a sunny sunday afternoon, we should get at least 25k, lets hope so anyways.
true, but thats what i was saying last season as well only to see 18k turn up. Hopefully this time it will be a different story, hopefully in our case the tigers are not able to put another good performance back to back (i don't think they were good against the dragons, i just think the dragons were very average). The good thing for us is everyone is talking up the tigers from this stage.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Unlike last weekend..

I will be there - i promise guys :grinning:

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'll be there with a mate(tigers fan) taking the bus to lithgow then the train to parra then bus to homebush big day of travel but can't wait.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unlike last weekend..

I will be there - i promise guys :grinning:
Funny

One of the most vocal armies we have had in a while and you werent there

Cant be just a coincidence.

BAN BLAQIE FROM THE KENNEL FOR 1 HALF LOL

Present btw

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny

Present btw
Hey screw you! :(

You guys wont last without me tbh

A

A_C

i'll be there with a mate(tigers fan) taking the bus to lithgow then the train to parra then bus to homebush big day of travel but can't wait.
does this train stop at lidcombe? cos surely you could save yourself a bit of travel time by skipping parra - unless you have reason to be there lol.

K

kennyy

Funny

Present btw
agree. was very vocal.... :P

K

kennyy

Btw im going to put my forms in for season pass's today...wonder if i can get them b4 sunday?!?

K

kennyy

Awesome, i'll say that when i go there, muchly appreciated ayecee

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
does this train stop at lidcombe? cos surely you could save yourself a bit of travel time by skipping parra - unless you have reason to be there lol.
it does stop at lidcombe after parra and granville would i be better off going to lidcombe then to homebush?

K

kennyy

it does stop at lidcombe after parra and granville would i be better off going to lidcombe then to homebush?
Yeh get off at lidcombe brother. Then head to the Olympic park platform will take u straight there :grinning:. Enjoy the day off travel, hopefully we pull off the win

K

kennyy

if you pay today i think they will send a complimentary ticket... they did with my cousin last year.
Went there and dropped it off. Hard tofind the office had to ask Mr Williams (Sonny) which way the office was lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.