Roll Call: Rnd 26 @ Canberra

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Who will be heading down? In what has been a tough season it will all be over this Sunday but myself and a few others will be heading down and giving Corey and Steve a final farewell, we hopefully will have our banners and big flags in hand and trying to just enjoy ourselves for the last time in 2008, if you can and its possible, just head down.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will be making the trip. I wouldn't miss seeing Corey play for us and a Folkes coached team for the last time.

G

Godberts Cuz

The Godberts family are going to farewell Brad Morrin.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
will be there for sure, will be leaving friday night.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
if I can be assured that my dad wont go ape on me for dogging him on fathers day Ill go.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
dont worry bout fathers day, spent the night with the dad loll

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Ill go as long as you dont wear ur Rabens, Tony :p

p.s. for the record, the next day I felt so bad for telling you off in my drunken rage at penrith

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
haha that was a tell off loll and dont worry my rabens will be there with me ;)

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I hope your feet freeze in the cold, in that case :grinning:

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
wait. we can't wear rabens?

it's a no for me then :p

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I hope your feet freeze in the cold, in that case :grinning:
lolll you loser, well ill be there with frostbite in my feet then :grinning:

and to people going down, bring your big flags, banners, streamers, and cut up that newspaper, lets just have fun and enjoy ourselves

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
I'm trying to organise a way to get down there as i dont have a car at the moment , if i can get down there , i will be there for sure .

K

KL

i'll be relaxing on the gold coast, might be able to make it back on sunday if there are any flights available. most likely no

M

MrCharisma

Who will be heading down? In what has been a tough season it will all be over this Sunday but myself and a few others will be heading down and giving Corey and Steve a final farewell, we hopefully will have our banners and big flags in hand and trying to just enjoy ourselves for the last time in 2008, if you can and its possible, just head down.
BulldogsRuss and I look like we'll be going...

I've got a bucket load of free NRL passes so if I don't use them, I'll be happy to share them around

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind going, but the wifey is organising something for fathers day. I'll try and see if we can go for a drive to Canberra instead of a picnic at Homebush :grinning:

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
there is a supporters bus running:

Bulldogs v Raiders
Sunday 7th September 2008
First Grade Kick off: 2pm
Toyota Cup Kick off: 11:45am

A supporters bus will be available to Canberra Stadium on Sunday 7th September. The bus will depart from Lakemba Services Club (26 Quigg Street, Lakemba) at 9am.

All bookings and payments must be done by 5:00pm on Thursday 4th September. The cost will be $40 per adult and $30 per concession. To make a booking, please contact the office on 02 8762 6800.

The bus will only run if we have sufficient confirmed bookings, a decision will be made before 12noon on Friday 5th September if the bus will be running.

Status
Not open for further replies.