Roberts vs marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
people got to remember that benji can be inconsistent too. I think roberts is a better defender and he's def stronger and got a longer kicking game... don't write off benny. But if our forwards get owned again then there's not much he can do.

NuffSed

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Comparing Ben Roberts to Benji Marshall is like comparing Andrew Ryan to SBW.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
people got to remember that benji can be inconsistent too. I think roberts is a better defender and he's def stronger and got a longer kicking game... don't write off benny. But if our forwards get owned again then there's not much he can do.
Benji has shoulders like paper mache

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
funny if Roberts has his
best performance of his life on friday, gets praised then goes back to being crap lol

(the only way roberts will win, take off benji's head get him taken off for the game then get sent off= roberts beating benji

a shifty 1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's going a bit far...Roberts is a machine, but don't know if I'd call him Tyson.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if there was ever a time to push your claims to get your Kiwi jersey back, this is the game Ben Roberts needs to stand up and be counted.

See against the Tigers pack, we will get opportunity but it's a matter of what we do with it.

Our attack has been so poor as has our defence.

Let's hope we get some early opportunities and capitalise early.

If we can score back-to-back first, then I give us a huge hope.

But if we score first then Tigers score, we'll probably drop our heads. It's happend in the last 2 games.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If forwards go forwards and BK gives Roberts some ball he will have a good game
Alot of people forget how dangerous he was last season look against the broncos when he stepped up against lockyer and against the cowboys round 16 he had a top game then as well

Dogmad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if the forwards aim up im sure roberts will do his job and run the ball. if the forwards are getting smashed and not making any meters, then wtf does everyone expect roberts to do...

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the reason barba is coming of the bench is so he can go through the tired forwards..But i still think he should start

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of people forget, that was the only good game he had last year.
Whatever mate think what you want Roberts is a top player and I mentioned that he was good in round 16 as well

Alot of people in the NRL like Johns, Lewis and others have always rated him I reckon these guys know a ****load more than you bloody clueless dropkick I love the fact you cut out the rest of what I said such as his performance in round 16 find me another number 6 with PROVEN more talent for 225k a season

The bloke had offers from parra and souths for $250k and more but stayed with the dogs FOR LESS MONEY!Talk about loyalty

Also consider the fact that when you have a halfback like BK who demands so much ball that it leaves Roberts with limited opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.