Road to Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not concerned about the away games, rather more about our halves and the ability to control a game. i cant see us going past week 2 unfortunately.
Yep. Neither Reynolds or MBye are a controlling half that can lead the team around the park. Both of them need to find form and direction fast or we are doomed

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I wont be supprised if Roosters choke. They have a rookie half, id like to see how they perform when behind on the scoreboard in a typical grinding finals match. Bellamy is a good coach and will come up with a game plan that will expose them like he did to us in 2012. We might end up playing roosters at Allianz if we beat the Dragons.[

Teams will really start lifting and bashing the chooks now , the Rabbits threw nothing at them , they are no guarantee of being there .

Our halves need to lift a bit , getting B moz back will be a boost , Tolman will be better for the run

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id prefer roosters in second round then gf because if they beat us I'd prefer I second round then gf because if we lose another gf I'll be on the verge of suicide

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Not worried about week 3. Think our toughest assignments will come against a depleted and desperate dragons outfit followed by a pissed off storm team.

Defeating the dragons is not a certainty. All teams seem to have heaps of success running at mbye. He missed a stack of tackles against the warriors.

We could easily be bundled out.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I just hope storm and cowboys end up on one side of the draw.

andiyaki

New Pup
Reaction score
If we beat the dragons and roosters beat storm .. Does anyone know if we play storm on the Friday or Saturday game ? Pretty keen to go to Melbourne if it lands on the Saturday

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hate these threads ... dragons first ,,,, everything afterwards one step at time

last year no one even talked about the games following our first semi ,

because we were under the radar .. not so this year ,, teams know we can come from 5th and that's not good

I think we will be lucky to win this week tbh

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
in fact I see an ambush from the dragqueens

get ready kennellers ......

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what day we play next week assuming we beat dragons?

Status
Not open for further replies.