Rnd 3 Post-match discussion:Bulldogs v Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
Awesome turn out by Dogs fans last night. I was sitting in the Away Supporters bay, and we raised the decible level. Good on the fans for turning out.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
Agree. Great turn out of Doggy fans last night. I got to meet MPS, christabella, Bulldogs27 and Dognacious.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
Awesome turn out by Dogs fans last night. I was sitting in the Away Supporters bay, and we raised the decible level. Good on the fans for turning out.
yeah i saw on tv how many dogs supporters were there congrates to all who went to support the boys

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My thoughts

• Utai's dummy half runs were missing
  • We didn't move up in defence
  • When our starting props both came off we went to sh1t. We missed Hodgo.
  • Kite was soft
  • Barba shouldnt have started, but credit to Moore for trying something different
  • Roberts looked dangerous everytime he ran
  • Attack was one dimensional
  • Idris only gained 3m max when running otta dummy half, and we concentrated to much of our attack to him.
  • Ennis is kick happy.
  • Hannant and Warburton are tackling machines
  • Ryan getting back to good form
  • Patten, awesome as always

All in all, plenty to improve on.

I will add too many mistakes.... our completion rate is not good :(
Idris looked like un-motivated.
Ryan and Warburton don't offer much in attack.
Morris should rove around and look for the ball like Nigel Vagana did when he played for us

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last nights ref's display warrants an explanation.
Is there any other sport where the refs are able to be so blatantly incosistent.
When Rogers scored, the ref was in no position to see a view of the grounding. Also
there was a real hint of a knock on.
Titan's 2nd try looked like a clear shephard.
A thousand candles burning bright could see that.
El Masri deemed to be tackled in goal.
This is just the start of it.
The refs should be investigated for match fixing!
The only way to stop them is to adopt the overule policy that they have in tennis and cricket.
Cmon!

SAY11T

SAYID
Reaction score
the ref was in the way while we try to make a pass late 70 minutes.. couldnt do the run because of him, also idris left hazem against a player double his height this idris bloke man he needs more love to the game

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Talking about Ennis having a bad game, did anyone see the Tigers match. Farah was outstanding. Ennis has a long way to go to catch up to him to get the Blues jumper

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Barba cant organise a team, all he does is score tries and support well like a back.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
Rnd 3 Post-match discussion:Bulldogs v Titans

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
1) Too many uncharacteristic mistakes ended up tackling the Titans something like 55 times inside the attacking zone compared to 20 times for us.

2) Defended well considering how many times we spilled the ball

3) In attack we looked too 1 dimensional. Too many one out stuff, not enough 2nd phase ball.

4) Overall they played okay tbh. Cut out the errors and we would have won the game. Pretty sure if the role was reversed and they made all those errors we could have put min 30 points on them

Status
Not open for further replies.