RIP Terry Hill!

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t really like him but holy crap
My wife and i lived next door to Terry's dog trainer, one day he was over there and my middle 3yr old son wandered over to the fence and started talking to him, a couple of days later Terry showed up again he'd stopped and bought 2 cowboy gunbelts and toy guns and played with my son at the fence for ages he was a good bloke RIP mate

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tough player. Was very good at getting outside his opposite to set-up his winger.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very sad to hear. He died way too young. He was a great player and one of the true characters of the game. RIP Terry and thoughts go out to his friends and family during this tough time.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember seeing him first as a Jr, my Team (Marrickville RSL) at the time played his (Erskenville or Zetland? I think). I was benched, thankfully this day and he just couldn't be tackled, they just gave him the ball all the time, he'd crab across field palming kids of him, hilarious. I met him a few years later at zone athletics try outs for state, he was a typical jock with his pals around him and they would talk for him, funny.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
another athlete /sports person added to the ever growing list of early deaths in the last 4 years.

RIP!