RIP Jerry Springer

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The former politician became a Pop culture icon with the Jerry Springer Show..died after a recent diagnosis of pancreatic cancer.. I used to watch his show with my grandmother..She loved the ‘biff’..Funnily the show started off a little more ‘serious’ but was revamped into a tabloid format which gave it its popularity..one that would not exist in today’s environment.. He gave us the stories we needed to know..

RIP Jerry Jerry Jerry..thanks for the tears, the laughs, and the mayhem..

ps..I had to add this classic from the Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me with Dr. Evil ‘appearing’ on the show..best parody of the show..which it’s self was..

Last edited:

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
RIP Jerry Jerry Jerry

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No he didn't. lol
GK how is ‘I Slept With 251 Men in 10 Hours’ not a story we all need to know .. the struggle, the stamina, overcoming the pain.. that’s an inspirational story we all need to know.. :grimacing:

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
GK how is ‘I Slept With 251 Men in 10 Hours’ not a story we all need to know .. the struggle, the stamina, overcoming the pain.. that’s an inspirational story we all need to know.. :grimacing:
If I remember correctly the last man in the 251 was her husband. I've heard of sloppy seconds but surely that's a bit much

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
GK how is ‘I Slept With 251 Men in 10 Hours’ not a story we all need to know .. the struggle, the stamina, overcoming the pain..
Bloody Jerry, that was the start of the Kardashian's on TV.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
That's not that lady who's been all over the media lately complaining that her cricket-playing husband has been unfairly treated by Cricket Australia is it?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's not that lady who's been all over the media lately complaining that her cricket-playing husband has been unfairly treated by Cricket Australia is it?
Could be..both have faced a few balls! :tonguewink:

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s a run rate of 1 man every 2.4 mins all before stumps

Last edited: