RFM

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM still looks a bit rusty with his skills and workrate understandably. If he keeps improving at the current rate those things will come soon though. Plenty of his involvements have been good and he looks like he's playing with a bit more aggression than before, which he needs. I'm a bit surprised how well he's going actually.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So glad to see him back and improving each week. A great talent who still could be anything.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
23 pack:
8. TPJ
9. Mahoney
10. Vaughan
11. Kikau
12. RFM
13. King
14. Sutton
15. Thompson
16. Jackson

Not bad
Well Vaughan isn't in that pack next year. Off to Super League. Be interesting on who we can recruit, or are we just going to go with youth which is probably for the best at this point.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone see his dont argue on Lane?

Remember - these two players swapped places 6 years ago. Lane bounced between clubs and we had RFM.

Felt like it was RFM finally getting some ascendency.
Yes he put him on his arse. That’s tough. Putting a 2m adult on their arse with one arm.

I am surprised he just came straight into first grade, good on him.

He’s good through the middle, need to just be realistic on his salary as we’ve had him for years and he hasn’t played much. If we don’t have any younger lads banging down the door, we can keep Ray on less than 300k. That would be decent for both parties I reckon.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes he put him on his arse. That’s tough. Putting a 2m adult on their arse with one arm.

I am surprised he just came straight into first grade, good on him.

He’s good through the middle, need to just be realistic on his salary as we’ve had him for years and he hasn’t played much. If we don’t have any younger lads banging down the door, we can keep Ray on less than 300k. That would be decent for both parties I reckon.
Needs to be kept around.

Injuries aside, he epitomises what it is to be a Bulldog. He’s hungry and he’s showing it on the field.

I’d be happy for around 300k contract with a 1+1

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully he can stay injury free. He was our best forward prior to injuries

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Welcome back to Ray Ray. He looks revitalised and fit tbh I guess he knows this is it for him if he wants to keep playing. Would be happy for him to re-sign and Gus seems to have a soft spot for him.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RFM is a class player who has been hampered by injury. He is a leader and has a great attitude. I hope we lock him up soon on 350k approx deal. If he stays injury free he is worth double that

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He looked great live, a player that oozes post contact meters. Still a but rusty, needs to run straighter lines & how to set up his outside players. Very promising for the remainder of the year.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Given Kikau is coming next year and will play RFM side at the moment. It would be good to see how RFM combo with the other side of the field goes.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of his own mouth he said to my kids about a month ago when we saw him " I want to play out my career at the dogs, best club by far". Hopefully he takes a little pay cut as a thanks to the club that stuck by him

Last edited:

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Every player looks good playing for a contract..