RFM

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m so glad he is getting the minutes and staying injury free. Hopefully he earns an extension. Always been a fan
I hope they give him a contract, just 1 year at a time, $350-400k is plenty. If he can get a better deal somewhere he deserves it, but he has been great it would be good to keep him but don't want it to cost us too much if he goes down with injury again.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I hope they give him a contract, just 1 year at a time, $350-400k is plenty. If he can get a better deal somewhere he deserves it, but he has been great it would be good to keep him but don't want it to cost us too much if he goes down with injury again.
Not sure many teams have the cash. And I would think he would give the dogs a discount. Also be a hard player to insure given his injury history. No one wants to put too much cash into that sort of risk.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we may even be able to get him for less. Not sure many teams will be willing to take that injury risk.

Just need himnto stay injury free

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitely offers something different to our attack with his high energy hit ups and footwork.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure many teams have the cash. And I would think he would give the dogs a discount. Also be a hard player to insure given his injury history. No one wants to put too much cash into that sort of risk.
I’m hoping he would show some loyalty because we stuck with when he was constantly injured.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude is a gun and a huge benefit to the team if he can stay injury free.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How bout all the naysayers calling for him to not be resigned?! I haven't seen today's game yet, but have been very impressed with how good Ray has played in his other games since coming back. Considering the lengthy and complicated injury he had, it's amazing he has slotted in so well.