Rumour RFM has been shopped around by Coach without him knowing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There isn’t many that are nrl quality.

I still maintain the best strategy is to raid England. There are a lot of players that would be guns with Aussie coaching. There’s been heaps the last ten years alone.
Bateman, Burgess boys, Graham, Whitehead, Thompson, Ellis etc

At the very least we can get the next Tolman defender
I'd look at English rugby too, a heap of big boys.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd look at English rugby too, a heap of big boys.
We need a salary cap exemption to poach cross coders
South Africa would have some guns.
Look at Pierre Spies highlights and try and tell me he wouldn’t be an NRL mega star

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he's just taking up a forwards spot, plus whatever money he's on would help top up a premier forward.
I would suggest there are a bigger fish to fry.. Thompson and Tevita combined bring us to the table regarding a top teir prop and Second rower

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Forwards in general I agree there is little stock in the NRL market and Super League is limited too with most only wanting to come down for big contracts. Fleglers contract finishes next year.. Drongos surely can't keep everyone.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Forwards in general I agree there is little stock in the NRL market and Super League is limited too with most only wanting to come down for big contracts. Fleglers contract finishes next year.. Drongos surely can't keep everyone.
Flegler signed a 4 year deal with the Dolphins starting next year.. Flegler and Leniu were the only two noteworthy props that were on the market. Leniu would have been nice. We were close to getting him but he went to the Roosters.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need a salary cap exemption to poach cross coders
South Africa would have some guns.
Look at Pierre Spies highlights and try and tell me he wouldn’t be an NRL mega star
Absolutely agree, there’s a plethora of big Rugby Union bodies, particularly in South Africa that is untapped. If they’re not playing in Europe, they’d be great value also.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flegler signed a 4 year deal with the Dolphins starting next year.. Flegler and Leniu were the only two noteworthy props that were on the market. Leniu would have been nice. We were close to getting him but he went to the Roosters.
Ok thanks for the update on Flegler.. yep Leniu we should've pushed for last time we were in talks with him a couple seasons ago. Stocks are slim. We got to look at 2025 and 26 potential then.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is it weird? There are few options in the NRL available. We need to look elsewhere. PNG, Fiji, Rugby etc. You’d bet some of these boys would run over our powder puff forward pack

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumbest decision from the nose whistling ****
Dumbest decision ?

That’s a very debatable comment ..

Finucane
Taupau
Cookie
Ennis

I’m sure there’s others … can’t be bothered checking, Lane was a biggy but not sure if it gets the [emoji471] ..

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dumbest decision ?

Finucane
Taupau
Cookie
Ennis

I’m sure there’s others … can’t be bothered checking, Lane was a biggy but not sure if it gets the [emoji471] ..
I felt like they needed to keep Pritchard and Kas too, that’s when we started losing our reputation built up over 30+ years of being dominant, tough and aggressive… don’t recall who came in for those blokes but we whittled down to Klemmer and even he left for zero compensation (goes down in history as the most stupid board decision the clubs ever made).

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumbest decision ?

Finucane
Taupau
Cookie
Ennis

Yeh I know, Ive used them all as examples as well, and those ones still haunt me. Especially how the dumb **** thought Lichaa was way miles ahead than Cook!

Finucane shattered me the most. He was playing his best footy and we gave him away. Everyone that’s left this club is either succeeding or has won a premiership