Rumour RFM and Sutton told to find new clubs

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive got no issue with us getting rid of players that arent up to high standards that are expected by ciro and gus. If you can't deal with it and push yourself than maybe its time to move on. Seems like an age ago that we were known for having the fittest and hardest working teams, and being able to match it with teams with more firepower by simply competing harder for longer

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not surprised RFM told to leave…sadly… that’s what we do with our club captains….Jackson, Ennis, Graham…… it’s dreadful…’

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus just said "someone will drop of 30 in next 48 hrs and play reserves" Liam to play this week who gets the chop.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly need a prop with the injury to Paseka. If Seibold was dumb enough to recruit Woods why not see if we can trick him into taking Sutton off our hands?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not surprised RFM told to leave…sadly… that’s what we do with our club captains….Jackson, Ennis, Graham…… it’s dreadful…’
RFM is warranted - those other blokes earned the right to make that call themselves

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't really care about RFM. Club has done a lot for him. We've given him an 8 year career and he's probably played half of the games. He'd probably be playing ESL by now if he was with another club.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't really care about RFM. Club has done a lot for him. We've given him an 8 year career and he's probably played half of the games. He'd probably be playing ESL by now if he was with another club.
It would not surprise me if that is the play.

Manager approached by ESL clubs with a lucarative offer. Manager approaches RFM to use difficulty adjusting as an excuse.

Lands big offer from England.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting that Buzz said he actually spoke to Ciraldo. I’m surprised anyone at the dogs picks up the phone when this guy calls!
My guess is they let him know what they WANT to let him to know.

Ciraldo won't be pick up the phone unless he really did not want things getting out.

The Bulldogs are renown for mushrooming the media. So if we're letting stuff slide, we want it out there so we can at least drive our agenda publicly.

Malla

Reaction score
My guess is they let him know what they WANT to let him to know.

Ciraldo won't be pick up the phone unless he really did not want things getting out.

The Bulldogs are renown for mushrooming the media. So if we're letting stuff slide, we want it out there so we can at least drive our agenda publicly.
Buzz doesn't care. In fact, it would motivate him to put out a story more if CC did not want it reported. He's a slime.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buzz doesn't care. In fact, it would motivate him to put out a story more if CC did not want it reported. He's a slime.
No doubt.

But if CC doesn't pick up - Buzz could allege some bullshit and finish the story off with "Ciraldo was contacted for comment but did not respond".

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone questioning the clubs stance on RFM just needs to look at his stats from the weekend.
0 hit ups in the first half
3 in the second half
total metres gained 30m

He's a bitch
Thats criminal...smacks of Sabotage and spite.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't captain culture want to lead from the front? I don't get it...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone questioning the clubs stance on RFM just needs to look at his stats from the weekend.
0 hit ups in the first half
3 in the second half
total metres gained 30m

He's a bitch
How did he not touch the ball in the first half? I know Penrith had majority of possession but that's just ridiculous from someone who's supposed to be a leader.