Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Word to the wise:
Before sack, sack sack make sure you have better out there

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Read that both rfm n sutton approached the club wanting to leave - not happy with defence structures n intensity of training. Should be easier to move them on if thats the case
Looks like we all need a UNI degree to understand these defensive structures

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If it’s due to innefectiveness that is one thing but if it’s just hard, then it is a sad state of affairs players would just rather switch clubs than learn and put it in

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Means they have something on the go.
RFM warriors maybe, and Sutton could be anyone. Canberra perhaps due to the past.

the timing is no coincidence either.
August 5 is the cut off date to mid season switches. So stands to reason this is bubblin two weeks from that date yo.

I reporters earlier I had oil that RFM was told to go so him asking to leave would be from that.

A player swap could be good.
Maybe we give both players to Flanagan senior for a prop.
Yea Nasheed you did mention this earlier. I love you man, you always have the good oil. Thank you for the contribution you make to this forum. We’d sure as hell struggle without you. Thanks again man.

Malla

Reaction score
I hear that RFM and his manager are unhappy with the way he’s been used. They actually initiated the exit strategy, not the Dogs. Dogs just gave him their ok. Can anyone confirm this??

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are you inferring the Panthers who were taught their defensive structures by CC could double as brain surgeons or rocket scientists?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hear that RFM and his manager are unhappy with the way he’s been used. They actually initiated the exit strategy, not the Dogs. Dogs just gave him their ok. Can anyone confirm this??
read that in a number of places, same with Sutton - makes it less likely of the need to pay much of their salary if they want out. Frees up two more spots. all good

Malla

Reaction score
read that in a number of places, same with Sutton - makes it less likely of the need to pay much of their salary if they want out. Frees up two more spots. all good
Fuck em, if they're not happy with their roles then they can go kick rocks elsewhere.
RFM is supposedly the leader, club captain, and he wants to respond with this.

I'm putting my money on his manager being approached by certain members of Foxsports media and they'll paint the picture that Dogs are treating their 'leader' like shit however its totally the opposite.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck em, if they're not happy with their roles then they can go kick rocks elsewhere.
RFM is supposedly the leader, club captain, and he wants to respond with this.

I'm putting my money on his manager being approached by certain members of Foxsports media and they'll paint the picture that Dogs are treating their 'leader' like shit however its totally the opposite.
if he is moved on the club will be better off - the media will find something regardless