Rumour RFM and Sutton told to find new clubs

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM re-signing for 3 years after playing a handful of games returning from 18 months out was a head scratcher. Sutton could have been a good signing but I think has struggled with no middles of quality here. He was never a pack leader. I don’t buy the whole he can’t adjust to defensive structures. He’s in the middle. Easiest place to defend. If they don’t want to be here and buy in. Get rid of them.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is starting to make a lot of sense. There are plenty in this squad that know they aren’t part of plans moving forward. Naturally they aren’t going to put in and feel like they are getting hard done by. It happens everywhere when the club is going in a new direction

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is starting to make a lot of sense. There are plenty in this squad that know they aren’t part of plans moving forward. Naturally they aren’t going to put in and feel like they are getting hard done by. It happens everywhere when the club is going in a new direction
I don’t think they don’t put in - they just don’t do anything beyond their role. No commitment to the team. Fck anyone who wants out, players and fans

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They aren't a part of our plans because they've played like shit. Well before now.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck me

Don't get your hopes up

Anonymous bulldogs tomato sauce...

Rocket64

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Clean out has been happening year on year for 7 years now .. besides Mahoney & Kikau and finding Preston .. the forwards that have come to the club have been pedestrians .. keep Topine, Morrin, Hughes, all will keep improving.. definitely need a Haas. Tino and the workload toughness of a Kobe Hethrington, Reuben Cotter type

Malla

Reaction score
Fuck em, if they're not happy with their roles then they can go kick rocks elsewhere.
RFM is supposedly the leader, club captain, and he wants to respond with this.

I'm putting my money on his manager being approached by certain members of Foxsports media and they'll paint the picture that Dogs are treating their 'leader' like shit however its totally the opposite.
Lol right on queue
I should be given my own column in the DT

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The imbeciles on the show are too scared to ask Gus the hard questions… and if they do, Gus takes them on a journey of roundabouts which doesn’t answer the question and they move on
Well Weidler is on Gussy’s payroll. Chammas tries to have a go but agree he gets scared to push it too far.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You know the 360 guys lead by Buzz will have their pitchforks out tonight aye

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Buzz is actually spot on lol players just aren’t up to scratch. Physically and mentally
A lot of the poor defence is just that the players are not good enough or cant be bothered - it is what you see n expect at RM cup or non part time professioal footy level.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just piss him off. Games to fast and strong for him, glad a player is being told to move on for once. We always just let players play out their contracts wen they suck. Reggies for rest of days, simple

Malla

Reaction score
A lot of the poor defence is just that the players are not good enough or cant be bothered - it is what you see n expect at RM cup or non part time professioal footy level.
It’s attitude. That’s all it is. Each individual needs to have the right attitude and take personal accountability of what is required of him.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Buzz is actually spot on lol players just aren’t up to scratch. Physically and mentally
It was interesting what Buzz had to say tonight (for once)

Reading between the lines it sounds like CC has brought in tougher training and higher standards that our players need to get to

CC, Burton, Kikau from Penrith, Mahoney from Parra, Fox from the Storm, trainer Touma from Roosters , have all come from successful systems and all are driving for the change

Our plodders from the last few years have that ingrained loser mentality and can't cope with higher standards.

Remember a few weeks ago CC said in his after game presser if these players can't do the job, he will find players that can

Although us supporters want instant results, reality is Gus and CC know what a winning football club looks like, and at the moment we are far off that, and although it takes time, they are definitely building towards that

Any player that can't up his game to the required standard , isn't gonna survive...and that's a good thing

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So confused by their time slot, looks like its on at like 10:30 tonight, but 7:30 next week
I’ll probably go to bed and watch tomorrow on 9 on demand. Although somebody usually posts the bulldogs relevant clips on here.