Reynolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Because he means a lot to his team mates and to many fans of the club. Juat because you dont feel this way towards him doesnt mean he is not deserving of this privilege. Reynolds does so much work for the club off the field and is always prepared to go above and beyond his responsibilities to the fans of our club. These are things that a football club apreciate and respect, and this is why he was given this send off. Deal with it. He deserves it, even if he does have brainsnaps from time to time.
Every player in any club does work for the club off the field its part of their contract. I dont think the club could give a shit about Reynolds they obviously just used his so called farewell to pull a crowd in against the knights.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terry Lamb was asked if he was okay with the idea to rename the hill for this game.
What else would he say? No, and look like a massive cock?

Personally I couldn't care less they changed the name of the hill for a game, it's the only time something will be named after him. Except maybe the local Coles fish display when then they have a sale on snapper...

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that was previously the terry lamb hill ffs

i love the scenes at belmore but why didnt they also hoist up kasiano onto their shoulders for a send off? use 10 men if you have to
Very unfair in my eyes. Kas played most of his jnr footy with the club. I feel for Kas tbh.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every player in any club does work for the club off the field its part of their contract. I dont think the club could give a shit about Reynolds they obviously just used his so called farewell to pull a crowd in against the knights.
100%

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tigers supporter workmate not so thrilled to get Reynolds next year after seeing his brain explosion that almost snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad they named a hill after him and farewelled a player that will play for a rival club for the next four seasons.

The club is so desperate and pathetic it's scary. What other club does that shit for a player leaving for another club in the middle of their career?
Simply a club that thought it was a good marketing idea for what potentially could have been a very ordinary game of football with a small crowd. Turns out the game was very close. It was never primarily about being a tribute to Reynolds.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You guys realise, if it wasn't for his hot headed antics and brain snaps, that kid showed every bit what the old dogs of war culture was all about.

Most people see that in him and that's why it's hard to let him go. There's none of that left in the club.

Put all the stupid shit he's done aside, how many times has he come out and made something out of nothing to lift the entire team when they've spent half a game dragging their feet and going no where?
More than any other player in my opinion.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Reynolds is not the most gifted player, nor is he the smartest player, but he gives 100%. I wish some of the other blokes in our team would give 100%.

There are plenty of others I would have let go before him but in saying that, the money he is getting from the Tigers is just ridiculous! Good luck to him but he doesn't command that sort of coin, in my honest opinion.

I am not disappointed he's leaving but I am disappointed we are not really going to improve next year. I can't see Foran and Woods making much difference. We desperately need a fullback and hooker!

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why the fuck are people still calling Belmore a shithole? What do you mean you couldn't sit properly in the seats? Unless you were 120kg you could fit quite easily...

Atmosphere was electric, you could get super close to the action, easier to meet players and get photos with them and being able to go on the field at the end of the game is special and celebrating a win on the field is special.

I wish we played every game at Belmore. In fact I have not been to a game at ANZ since 2015. That is what is a shithole. FFS people complaining about the waits for food at Belmore. That's why you eat before or eat after at the cafe's/fast food around the area.

Dead set so many people whinging instead of appreciating how lucky we are to even get 2 games a year there these days. What a special day.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand the fuss about Reynolds - he has been an average first grader who got lucky and played a few origin's. not sure why he deserves a big send-off like that but I guess there are lots of fans who idolise him for some reason. Did his normal high quota of dumb things again yesterday.

Captain Jack

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why the fuck are people still calling Belmore a shithole? What do you mean you couldn't sit properly in the seats? Unless you were 120kg you could fit quite easily...

Atmosphere was electric, you could get super close to the action, easier to meet players and get photos with them and being able to go on the field at the end of the game is special and celebrating a win on the field is special.

I wish we played every game at Belmore. In fact I have not been to a game at ANZ since 2015. That is what is a shithole. FFS people complaining about the waits for food at Belmore. That's why you eat before or eat after at the cafe's/fast food around the area.

Dead set so many people whinging instead of appreciating how lucky we are to even get 2 games a year there these days. What a special day.
100% agree with you. We should be pushing for minimum 3-4 games a year there. Next year we should lob the NZ "home game" and put it at Belmore.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
After the game someone put up a video on Facebook that said "Josh Reynolds, a trip down memory lane". It was just a video of him tripping everyone. Made me laugh. Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere now.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Absolute bullshit. I am 120kgs and while I can get my big arse in the seat, the fact that I am 185cms means I can't get my legs in without looking like I'm taking a dump. then when one of the other 10 people in my row want to take a leak we all have to get up so they can get out and then get back in. You are lucky to watch half a game. As for being closer, my ANZ tickets are in row 16, 10m off the sideline. My Belmore tickets are in row EE 30m off the fence. How the hell is that closer?

So if you go to the footy and watch all 3 games like they had on yesterday that means you are there for 6 hours. It must be a bloody big feed and drink you have 500m from the ground before going in. Perhaps you don't take kids with you. Try telling them not to want something for even 2 hours and see how you go. Then you and 1000 other blokes can use the one toilet in the ground at halftime. Try not to miss any of the game while you are there. Still, you have a great screen that has plenty of replays in case you miss something letting people in or out of your aisle don't you. BSG is a dump, it always has been and always will be. When they finish the refit of ANZ it will be a world class rectangle ground. the sooner every club plays there and in grounds like it the sooner we will have 500,000 ticketed members of the NRL.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sure they do. But believe me, reynolds does more then any other in our team. Garaunteed!

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
On NRL 360 Paul Kent said "He can not believe Reynolds got celebrated the way he did considering he is part of dogs problems. He is a half and should be creating opportunities. He had 0 gets 0 try assists and 0 linebreaks".
I agree with him and have for a long time. He is our worst player in the team and the crucifixion dished by Marley is definately warranted.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On NRL 360 Paul Kent said "He can not believe Reynolds got celebrated the way he did considering he is part of dogs problems. He is a half and should be creating opportunities. He had 0 gets 0 try assists and 0 linebreaks".
I agree with him and have for a long time. He is our worst player in the team and the crucifixion dished by Marley is definately warranted.
So after all these years people agree Marley was right? Tigers fans will be happy because at least Reynolds is not Mitch Moses.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So after all these years people agree Marley was right? Tigers fans will be happy because at least Reynolds is not Mitch Moses.
Yes i totally agree that i was right :tearsofjoy:

Funny that i bagged Eastwood when others praised him (for doing nothing) yet now he gets smashed on here. Also called out the stupid money being paid for Kas as he was never going to be fit and on the field enough...again a lot of people have started bagging him. Atleast Kas had the potential to he something more i guess and might even reach those heights at the Storm but i still doubt that atm.

Looks like i need to set my sights on a new target..hmmm easy, DES! :tearsofjoy:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes i totally agree that i was right :tearsofjoy:

Funny that i bagged Eastwood when others praised him (for doing nothing) yet now he gets smashed on here. Also called out the stupid money being paid for Kas as he was never going to be fit and on the field enough...again a lot of people have started bagging him. Atleast Kas had the potential to he something more i guess and might even reach those heights at the Storm but i still doubt that atm.

Looks like i need to set my sights on a new target..hmmm easy, DES! :tearsofjoy:
Well Des agrees with you so you and Des should get together and build a team

Status
Not open for further replies.