Reynolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm glad they named a hill after him and farewelled a player that will play for a rival club for the next four seasons.

The club is so desperate and pathetic it's scary. What other club does that shit for a player leaving for another club in the middle of their career?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Look at the way the Reynolds fan boys carried on lol. Fuck me.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm upset he's leaving but agree he wasn't worth the money and he hasn't really done anything special since coming back. However his combination with Lee/Jackson was much better than with Stanley/Fine and if Lee was there he may have scored or at least set up a try from Reynolds sideways running. Looks like Stanley may be gone now but unfortunately Holland will return and not Lee most likely if that were the case but Holland didn't have a bad game today, Lee is just better imo.

While it will be sad to see him go, I am also happy at the same time to see him gone as he does some good things but also many stupid things.

Not sure if Frawley/Foran combination will be good though but I think Mbye should definetely be our hooker with Brown on the bench maybe.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Josh but he really doesnt offer us much as a playmaker. Massive SNAPPERHEAD at times.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Fuck me dead you carry on like know one in the history of NRL does this .
It happens in every game.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me dead you carry on like know one in the history of NRL does this .
It happens in every game.
Setting an unnecessary, illegal screen at the 80 minute mark to give the opposition a crack at taking the game to golden point?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'm glad they named a hill after him and farewelled a player that will play for a rival club for the next four seasons.

The club is so desperate and pathetic it's scary. What other club does that shit for a player leaving for another club in the middle of their career?
that was previously the terry lamb hill ffs

i love the scenes at belmore but why didnt they also hoist up kasiano onto their shoulders for a send off? use 10 men if you have to

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Setting an unnecessary, illegal screen at the 80 minute mark to give the opposition a crack at taking the game to golden point?
Have a look at all the games when games are close.
Refs hardly blow penalties for that even in golden points .

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it happens but this time the refs were determined to help newcastle so they penalised it and then we saw it on the replay

like the good friday game against souths, a morris got a shove to the back and the refs were comfortable

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy for Josh today and the boys and fans to get a win at Belmore. Wasn't looking good but got the win somehow...

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that was previously the terry lamb hill ffs

i love the scenes at belmore but why didnt they also hoist up kasiano onto their shoulders for a send off? use 10 men if you have to
Word on the street was he made a beeline to Yiro Yiro for his post game meal....

Status
Not open for further replies.