Reynolds to halfback

silva

Utility
Reaction score
You literally just claimed Reynolds was winning fitness during preseason, in what universe??
I asked I thought I heard Ciraldo say it in preseason I might be wrong. I couldn’t give a fuck what you post anyway. You clearly have an agenda against him and will stick by it no matter what. Ciraldo picked him for a reason and he delivered yet you still bag him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I asked I thought I heard Ciraldo say it in preseason I might be wrong. I couldn’t give a fuck what you post anyway. You clearly have an agenda against him and will stick by it no matter what. Ciraldo picked him for a reason and he delivered yet you still bag him.
Where am I bagging him? You made a dumb comment and I set you straight.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
he doesn't look like a first-grader tbh i'd rather give young karl a go

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Stfu you make dumb comments on the reg
You asked if Reynolds won fitness during preseason, that's hall of fame dumb.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a Winner is always a winner. That’s what josh Reynolds is

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wasn’t Reynolds winning the fitness in preseason? It was his first game in 1st grade hel get match fit in no time
People make it out that an older body can't be fit or strong, not true. An older body does lose speed but not really fitness, joints and previous pains could be an issue but he's been out of the game for so long that he could be feeling as good as ever. Game fitness is different, it's more a mental challenge and an experienced player can really build that or push themselves.
They have a week roughly between games so recovery isn't a big issue, everyone swells up and they have health guys helping them out. No issue for an older player, especially one that's been out of action and keen to play.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
People make it out that an older body can't be fit or strong, not true. An older body does lose speed but not really fitness, joints and previous pains could be an issue but he's been out of the game for so long that he could be feeling as good as ever. Game fitness is different, it's more a mental challenge and an experienced player can really build that or push themselves.
They have a week roughly between games so recovery isn't a big issue, everyone swells up and they have health guys helping them out. No issue for an older player, especially one that's been out of action and keen to play.
Agreed mate no doubt he will get match fit if he got more minutes. He definitely has the mental toughness and dedication

GHs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Coming up against Souths I'd rather we stick with Flanno for defensive reasons. Also don't forget Flanno has had a few running battles with Cody Walker in the past where he has niggled Cody alot.
Flano should be no where near the team his not first grade standard

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He sparked us and without that I’m not sure if we win. He just competes on everything and deadset loves this club. He also showed plenty at first receiver knowing when to shift and throw the short ball. He takes the line on and has a quality short kicking game.
No brainer he should partner Burton in the halves.
You honestly think he can do that for 80mins? Just let him play the same role as tonight.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His first game in years ofcourse he wouldn’t be used to the pace of the game. You’re clutching at straws if you’re discounting him because of his fitness. Think about that
He never liked him when he was 10 years younger, what makes you think he’ll like him now.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
reynolds took some massive hits today in defense and he got up like the old doggy he is and had plenty of spark and direction, i was very proud of josh today and some of yous need to cut some slack and some of the shit talk.. enjoy the win without bitching lol

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
I think Ciraldo dropping Flanagan would kill his career but it’s inevitable. I got no doubt that Ciraldo thinks Reynolds is the better option for 7 especially after tonight. When Reynolds came on he was playing as the main organise and first receiver. Flanno doesn’t have it in him to lead a side. I honestly think Reynolds could be the difference for us being a contender or a pretender. He doesn’t have to do a lot just run the ship and take the line on a bit.
Totally agree. Not sure that JR could manage much more than 30 mins and then back for 10 at this stage. It is no coincidence that Burton upped his game only after JR came on and gave him some quality ball and room to move and try things. Admittedly the Cowboy forwards were also a little shot at this stage......not sure that JR should start the game at this stage.....he is better against a tiring defence.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs went better when Reynolds came on allowing Burton to play wider. Maybe they might drop Averillo to the bench so Burton can play centre, just a thought. Also I thought Morrin played well when he came on, has a presence about him.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Coming up against Souths I'd rather we stick with Flanno for defensive reasons. Also don't forget Flanno has had a few running battles with Cody Walker in the past where he has niggled Cody alot.
Probably because Cody realises he’s useless and let’s him know how the kennel feels

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Probably because Cody realises he’s useless and let’s him know how the kennel feels
Whatever it is it works for us lol