Opinion Reynolds has number 14 all locked up!!! Suck those lemons, haters!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Boom? mate 2012 was the Barba show. Queensland would have won if Cronk was in the team.

in two grand finals we managed one try in each........
Reynolds was fifth on the Dally M leaderboard in 2012.... but sure, he had nothing to do with our success.

You don't win an origin series with halves who can't play...missing player, or not, baby!

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds was fifth on the Dally M leaderboard in 2012.... but sure, he had nothing to do with our success.

You don't win an origin series with halves who can't play...missing player, or not, baby!
Reynolds was huge for us in 2012 however he wet the bed in the finals.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Reynolds was huge for us in 2012 however he wet the bed in the finals.
It was his first full season as a run on half....only people who will be wetting themselves this time around will be the tired forwards who have to defend against him, baby! Boom!

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Yeah like I said, the Barba show.. Barba made players look better than what they are.

You act like he was the reason they won that series, Hodko was the one who won it, but keep in mind that NSW scored just four tries throughout that whole series, and I don't recall Reynolds being involved in any of them... Once Cronk came back they pumped us.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah like I said, the Barba show.. Barba made players look better than what they are.

You act like he was the reason they won that series, Hodko was the one who won it, but keep in mind that NSW scored just four tries throughout that whole series, and I don't recall Reynolds being involved in any of them... Once Cronk came back they pumped us.
Barba was immense, but it wasn't all him, by any stretch. Reynolds was one player who didn't rely in Barba to make him look good. Created plenty on his own and if you can't see that you're drunk on your own hate for the guy. Kasiano and Graham created plenty too.

Hodko produced the highlight moment, but Reynolds was a much more constant menace for Queensland throughout the series. How prejudiced against the guy would you have to be to not admit those facts lol

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The original argument was not about did Josh Reynolds have a good season 11 years ago, the argument was about what he was producing all those years afterwards. I'm thinking about what he will offer as a 14... maybe he is a better option than Nu, but I mean he can also be more of a hinderance than a benefit to the team.

Maybe he was a menace, but he still was hardly the reason we won that series, and he's one injury away from an early death.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this move, Reynolds or Topine are much better options at 14 than Nu Brown.

Stevo316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nu, oh Nu, where are you? Nu year, Nu team, but I don't see no Nu Brown, baby. The 'gun told you Joshy had a mortgage on that number 14 jersey. Don't you all get tired of being wrong all the time and waiting for the inevitable I told you so from the 'gun?

Also worth noting that playa's playa Corey Wadell is in Ciraldo's best 17.... and as for the 'gun....

So in summary, the 'gun, playa's playa and Kennel legend JR all a big part of Ciraldo's plans.
I told, you, baby! I told you! Woooooo!
I have some bad news for you, Reynolds is coming for your Jersey baby!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Brown literally trained the whole off season as our utility.. JR trained as a 5/8.

I think we all know who our 14 will be.
Did Davey/Waddell ever train at centre?..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds still hasn't recovered. I don't understand how people think he's going to be in the team come round 1, just imagine if he has to spend 15 minutes defending in the middle lol.
So salty…