Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some people here need to grow the **** up.

Getting rather frustrating around here of late..

If it doesn't stop NOW, the banstick is coming out.
Serious question, is there carry over points for bans?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine the kennel on Saturday night if we get towelled up by the cowgirls as many are expecting. I think I need to reduce my red bull intake for that day.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Imagine the kennel on Saturday night if we get towelled up by the cowgirls as many are expecting. I think I need to reduce my red bull intake for that day.
I expect us to win on saturday tbh.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well f**k me ... we have our first winnder of a 24 hr holiday ... who is next??
Banned for that?!

After the insults I read about Glendoggies in a thread in RL general, how come all those people aren't banned for a year? Oh that's right, some are mods. Some of what was said about him is disgusting.

Then you have all the mocking, belittling and bullying of guys like bulldogs_fan, lead by yourself no less, allowed to continue. What a joke.

The lunatics are running the asylum.

Go for ya life and ban me too if you want. I won't miss the place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Serious question, is there carry over points for bans?
Each infraction carries 1 infraction point.

That stays on a users account for 1 month.

Each addition infraction point during that months period increases the ban automatically.

E.G
1 Infraction points = 24 hrs
2 Infraction points = 48 hrs
3 Infraction points = 7 days
4 Infraction points = 2 weeks
5 Infraction points = 1 month
10 Infraction points = Permaban

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or should i fire back at marley and not follow the forum rules?
The rules are enforced on a completely subjective basis mate. In your case I'm pretty sure you better be on your best behaviour lol

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Banned for that?!

After the insults I read about Glendoggies in a thread in RL general, how come all those people aren't banned for a year? Oh that's right, some are mods. Some of what was said about him is disgusting.

Then you have all the mocking, belittling and bullying of guys like bulldogs_fan, lead by yourself no less, allowed to continue. What a joke.

Considering you ignore reasonable posts about Reynolds and choose to focus entirely on certain members like Marley i don't see how you're being any better here. It's one to have an opinion to for someone like 88Bulldogs who insinuates anyone that doesn't share his point of view that is we all must support Reynolds else we aren't fans or we don't have any credibility is a complete farce.

Act on what you preach. The Reynolds apologists right now are a minority, yet they speak the loudest and choose most commonly to instigate flame wars. You can EASILY choose to ignore what Marley says, it's not bloody hard, it's not like Marley does what billris does and instantly thumbs down everyone who doesn't agree with him

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im not acting stupid though...
Poor choice of words i suppose, but i certainly believe that Reynolds must've done something personally offensive for you to actually hate him that much, it's not privy to me so obviously i won't comment on that. Infact i remember a few weeks that you preferred Reynolds over Hodkinson merely because Hodkinson was playing so pathetically, at the very least you don't let the hate of the guy undermine your support for the team which is something i do respect.

Reynolds to me has shown based simply on his onfield performances that he's an uncontrolled idiot that lets the emotion get the better of him everytime. I think he was having a good game up until the point his team started getting destroyed and BAM in comes his brain snaps.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Each infraction carries 1 infraction point.

That stays on a users account for 1 month.

Each addition infraction point during that months period increases the ban automatically.

E.G
1 Infraction points = 24 hrs
2 Infraction points = 48 hrs
3 Infraction points = 7 days
4 Infraction points = 2 weeks
5 Infraction points = 1 month
10 Infraction points = Permaban
So that's how it works. Least it's better then the joke of a judiciary system at the NRL

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So anyway, what's Reynolds doing with is weekend off? Will he take a trip?

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
So anyway, what's Reynolds doing with is weekend off? Will he take a trip?
I don't mean this in a bad way, but I hope he is spending it with a counsellor or a sports psychologist to help him control himself and prevent his brain snaps

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard from my BBQ sauces that he'll be kicking it with his misses

astro_boy77

Waterboy
Reaction score
Banned for that?!

Agree with you 100%
This forum is toxic and the mods contribute to it.

man bear pig

Waterboy
Reaction score
Reynolds aka hunter s thompson will be tripping the whole weekend......jesus did i just say that or just think it?

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Banned for that?!

Happy to oblige, can we help you any other way??

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Please don't take this the wrong way but why do people come on here if they don't like it?
Bro, for some of us it's still a good way to get Bulldogs news and there is still on occasion good discussion here

The problem myself and I think others are finding is that the good discussions are often falling apart and becoming slanging matches between members over players (I have been guilty of falling into the trap too a do am not happy that I allowed myself to do so, but the environment here at the moment seems to bring it out)

For me I come back hoping that I will find a good discussion that I can read and follow, but I am certainly nowhere near as active as I was years ago

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro, for some of us it's still a good way to get Bulldogs news and there is still on occasion good discussion here

The problem myself and I think others are finding is that the good discussions are often falling apart and becoming slanging matches between members over players (I have been guilty of falling into the trap too a do am not happy that I allowed myself to do so, but the environment here at the moment seems to bring it out)

For me I come back hoping that I will find a good discussion that I can read and follow, but I am certainly nowhere near as active as I was years ago
I'm guilty as well bro, most of us are lol

I even go out of my way and pre-apologise in the game day threads because I know i will lose it lol usually the next day I'm ok lol

Status
Not open for further replies.