Official Reynolds Announces Retirement

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
The blokes done more for this club than you could ever dream of. BUT "little bitches" like you cant help but take the low road and slip a boot in.

Cant be that shit to make 2 GFs and be the only 5/8 to win a SOO for NSW in 11 years.

You are a fuckwit. End of story.

All the best JR. Some on here will stick up for you and appreciate everything you have done for the club.
The blokes done more for this club than you could ever dream of. BUT "little bitches" like you cant help but take the low road and slip a boot in.

Cant be that shit to make 2 GFs and be the only 5/8 to win a SOO for NSW in 11 years.

You are a fuckwit. End of story.

All the best JR. Some on here will stick up for you and appreciate everything you have done for the club.
Stop confusing the person and the player
the person was a good bloke
the players absolute shithouse

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of my favourite players ever, say what you want about Josh but he always give everything on the field and literally was everything in wanted to see in a Bulldog. Won us games off effort alone, so many clutch moments, ill never forget the kick through turbos legs to beat manly on golden point, or taking a dive vs manly to get a pen to win us the game or when he hit the ref with the ball vs manly to set up a repeat set and a dropgoal, the guy loved beating manly hahahah. If the all players now showed half the effort and heart he had for this club we would be doing a hell of alot better. One of the all time greats for us, lets give him the send off he deserves.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sorry but this is pathetic and fucking embarrassing for our club.

a grown man on stage sobbing uncontrollably about his retirement despite not playing for a while.
Just goes to show the emotionally driven pea hearts we have in our books.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

a grown man on stage sobbing uncontrollably about his retirement despite not playing for a while.
Only thing 'pathetic and fucking embarrassing for our club' are TROLLS like you who pretend to be supporters then post shit like this.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing 'pathetic and fucking embarrassing for our club' are TROLLS like you who pretend to be supporters then post shit like this.
We keep talking ourselves up to be a strong club.
A strong club requires strong men.

This bloke is CONSTANTLY crying in the media and it’s pathetic.
it just is.

If his family member was I’ll, linked to a death or something worthy of crying I would understand but wailing about a retirement after crying aboutbeing given a too 30 spot is just not on.

He is emotionally driven like a little child and we saw this on the field too.

Surprised you’re trying to act like a contrarian here when it’s plain as day.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We keep talking ourselves up to be a strong club.
A strong club requires strong men.

This bloke is CONSTANTLY crying in the media and it’s pathetic.
it just is.

If his family member was I’ll, linked to a death or something worthy of crying I would understand but wailing about a retirement after crying aboutbeing given a too 30 spot is just not on.

He is emotionally driven like a little child and we saw this on the field too.

Surprised you’re trying to act like a contrarian here when it’s plain as day.
Ok TROLL.

Keep TROLLING.

'pathetic and fucking embarrassing for our club'

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

You lack any sort of emotional intelligence. If I wasn’t an admin my reply to you wouldn’t be so kind.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You lack any sort of emotional intelligence. If I wasn’t an admin my reply to you wouldn’t be so kind.
I’m not trying to be disrespectful but this is the same behaviour that led to him giving penalties in kicking range with seconds to go.
I just don’t think this is a role model. Why is crying uncontrollably good?

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stop confusing the person and the player
the person was a good bloke
the players absolute shithouse
Absolutely. I get it but it its still ridiculous how people are taking it is a personal attack to be happy that his playing days at this club are over.

I get it he's a popular figure but yeah as a player in this era he's diabolical. Beyond bad

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the hell can you not love this bloke, Bulldog to the bone, well done Joshy and all the best.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

No. You should be embarrassed by this absolutely shameful post and you are an embarrassment to our fans. The club would be in much better shape if we had as many passionate players.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds represented something much more than a footy player

Being A kid growing up when he was in his prime, he showed all of us that even if you’re not really physically gifted or talented, even if people look at you and think you don’t have what it takes, you can still make it in life if you give 100% of your heart and soul toward something

There’s a reason why he only could’ve gone this far with the Bulldogs. Because in this area we see ourselves in him. He would’ve never made it out of reserve grade if he played for the Roosters

I don’t give a shit if you think he wasn’t a good player. But he worked hard enough to reach the highest points of the game. And entertained the shit out of us in the process

Take your finger out of your ass and realise that it’s very rare you’ll see another guy like this again. A guy that when he left us in 2017, many Of our stars followed suit and we’re on record saying he was the glue that kept the boys together.

Whatever you say about him, he would’ve done absolutely anything to win in our jersey and he put his body on the line for us. He messed up a lot but he always competed.

thank you for the memories Josh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Josh for the blood sweat and tears you’ve put into our wonderful club, whilst never the most talented, you gave it your all and did what you could to make our club a success, your heart and efforts took us to GF’s and saw you play and win on the big stage, .. your wish was to retire a Bulldog and the efforts you put in during pre-season has now seen that become a reality … age catches up with us all, and while it was obvious to all that it’s definitely time to hang up the boots, we rusted on fans hope you hang around for many years and help inspire and train generations of kids to come through and play for the mighty blue and whites ..

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
All of the shouldn't have done this or that should just cram it up in their arse. Well done Josh you reached some lofty heights every single cùntrash on the kennel will never achieve and alot of it was willpower and effort great career mate. All of today's and tomorrow's Bulldogs would be off to great start on their journey if they had a ticker even half the size of yours.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a game that was always heading towards large athletic players from 1-17, he's always been like a Chihuahua that didn't know it should be finding a warm lap to sit on rather than getting amongst the big dogs and being a nuisance. One thing nobody can take away from Reynolds is that he never did know how to accept that he or the team were beaten. During his best days at the club that was a huge asset for us.

We had a monster pack that would often decide the game was over until the chihuahua among them took it upon himself to say "fuck off we're not out of it yet" by throwing himself headlong into the game. It wasn't always skill that he'd use to create something to spark the team, but determination. And I for one am grateful that his best days as a player were in our jersey.

As in the game he didn't know when to give up. At 34 his physical ability to match it with NRL players had probably slipped by, but like always, determination won him the top 30 spot. I wish he'd managed to go out on better terms rather than fading out in reserves. But if you are reading this Josh, thanks for being a Bulldog. Thanks for all the times your determination kept us in matches the rest of the team thought we'd lost. And good luck with whatever the next chapter of your story brings.
Yes exactly .. Enough Said

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can anyone hate this guy?
He must have boned their mum or sister.

Seriously this guys passion and love for the club is second to none. You can see what the club really means to him yet people here make it out like it’s all about him and he wants the attention. Pretty poor attempt at justifying their hate and they look like idiots now when he has put the club first. To those that say he shouldn’t have been there to start off with, who did you want there instead? Rajab or Hayward? We all saw how throwing Rajab in before he was ready has turned out….

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All of the shouldn't have done this or that should just cram it up in their arse. Well done Josh you reached some lofty heights every single cùntrash on the kennel will never achieve and alot of it was willpower and effort great career mate. All of today's and tomorrow's Bulldogs would be off to great start on their journey if they had a ticker even half the size of yours.
I'm telling you I'm trying.