Reynolds and Hodkinson won us the Storm game !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It is very evident from the game that our Halves stepped up dramatically, we have arguably the best forward pack in the entire comp. And when you have two players who can lead them around, the result is amazing !!

Amazing game, thought we had lost initially tbh.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Same here bro, we still have alot of talent in 3 players on the side aswell. Things are starting to look better after this win!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
100% agree. Stepped up in a way which I never imagined they would. Consistency boys.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here bro, we still have alot of talent in 3 players on the side aswell. Things are starting to look better after this win!
Tbh all 3 will struggle to find their way into the team after performances like tonight. Who would you drop for inu? Same with kas and beast. All great players but I couldn't find a spot for them tbh. Inu's only chance would be for Thompson but I don't see that happening

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
The halves done their Job and the Fowards were rolling!! If this keeps happening week in week out, well be dominant

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree but not entirely. Our fowards totaly dominated and gave our halves the room to shine. They played a massive part in the win but so did the rest of the team. An overall top win and I just hope this is the start that gives our team confidence to continue for the rest of the season go you doggiesssssss

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First 15 minutes was shyte but the second half in particular was awesome!

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I love you david klemmer!!! Go the dogs!
I agree with you mate, I'm a huge fan he just carries blokes when he carts it up and has a off load.....tonight he was at first reciever and was tipping it on a la Graham and Kas as well

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The halves did have a very good game but the forwards laid the platform with a dominant performance from the 20th minute onwards. They dominated the storm pack. Klemmer is a star in the making.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you mate, I'm a huge fan he just carries blokes when he carts it up and has a off load.....tonight he was at first reciever and was tipping it on a la Graham and Kas as well
I'm gunna stick staunch with my decision about klemmer making origin. If he keeps this form up Laurie Daley and the nsw selectors are totally blind!!! The kids a freak!!!

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Im still upset with ennis, hes just not doing enough in attack...

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm gunna stick staunch with my decision about klemmer making origin. If he keeps this form up Laurie Daley and the nsw selectors are totally blind!!! The kids a freak!!!
Don't underestimate Laurie Daley for being blind

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our go forward put us on the front foot big time ,why on earth did we buy fifita our props are awesome

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Both stepped it up all year so far.

Brilliant. Lost for words. I'm joyful but also shocked.

Best performance in over 18 months from a Bulldogs side.
Yep it's not the score but the way we played ,really encouraging signs

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim Lafai is slowly adjusting to right centre. But he'll get thyere and be a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.