Reynolds and Hodkinson Future Australian halves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love our boys, but there isn't enough crack on this earth to make me believe that our boys will be the Australian halves in the future. Reynolds maybe bench but thats it. Way too many in front of Hodkinson.
If the Australian squad was picked tomorrow, who would you choose at halfback, considering DCE and Cronk are injured?

Wolfpack

Waterboy
Reaction score
When's the salary cap increasing the way these guys are getting pumped up by the media we will need every cent lol the new media darlings Josh & Trent
even Danny wouldn't have the balls to write anything negative at the moment dickhead
could imagine origin night Pearce and his bitch foney Malone sitting right up to the tv about dig in some popcorn and watch our boys fail instead they watched the best ever game played in SOO history lmao

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
If the Australian squad was picked tomorrow, who would you choose at halfback, considering DCE and Cronk are injured?
A hypothetical of epic proportion hey?..ok, ill bite, If it WAS World War 3, and Australia must pick the halves because DCE and Cronk have been captured by aliens, then YES, you would have to go with our boys, but until i see pigs fly out of a unicorn butt, that will never happen. Accept it, our boys are solid, very very good even, but not yet in the class of Cronk and DCE. Just sayin.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Put on a great show tonight, future Australian halves just like Thurston, Lockyer, Johns, Langer, Stuart, Daley

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put on a great show tonight, future Australian halves just like Thurston, Lockyer, Johns, Langer, Stuart, Daley
Well as much as I hate to admit it, Cherry Evans showed the difference between our halves and himself. He's a future Australian half; our halves do their job but they're not game changers.

Status
Not open for further replies.