Reveal MONKingness in you !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
You know the show Monk, where the dude is a clean freak and does the wierds things LOL

Well I was wonder is there anything you guys do which is abit wierd, but extremely clean

I'll start it off by admitting, before sitting on a tioilet sit, I put 3 connected squares on either side and one 3 connected square at the top

And if they are not connected I throught them away and start again :D

Maza

Reaction score
ROFL

nutcase

but I gotta admit I hate public toilets (duhh) so I kinda do somethin similar there

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
ROFL

nutcase

but I gotta admit I hate public toilets (duhh) so I kinda do somethin similar there
I do that at home LOL

I dont sit on public toilets :p

But I guess you have too LOL hehehehehe

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL eedz...

tbh i dont really have much....it comes in bursts depending on my mood and what is annoying me.

-i have to change the roll of it is around the wrong way,
-i cant stand seeing a jewellry chain in a crumbled heap- i have to straighten it out and lay it flat, LOL
-i dont like using broken papertowles either...i ahve t get a fresh one for my sandwhich sometimes.
-occasionaly i have a crazy session where i cant stand things around the wrong way i.e shoes lines up on opposite sides..i have to straighten it out. but quite often i dont give a crap. LOL

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I wear ear plugs when my mate Stan stays over night LOL

The ****** snores like a motha focka

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Oh and I always turn the Playstation games faces straight before I close the case

I hate when they are upside down, makes no sense to me :o

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you the type to have all your DVDS in order stacked? and all facing the right way so when you read then you dont have to turn your head? LOL

you would love my grandma tbh....

sometimes i play with the butter and remove the crumbs and spread it out flat again :o...same with body butter in a tub....

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
are you the type to have all your DVDS in order stacked? and all facing the right way so when you read then you dont have to turn your head? LOL

you would love my grandma tbh....

sometimes i play with the butter and remove the crumbs and spread it out flat again :o...same with body butter in a tub....
yes they are in Alphbetical Order atm

Although I have a favourites set which is of course in order, but they are in a special shelf :D

but yes to the question :o

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh and I always turn the Playstation games faces straight before I close the case

I hate when they are upside down, makes no sense to me :o
I do that with my PS2 Games, CD's and DVD's.
It's nice to know im not alone

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i think the condition your looking for is Obssessive Compulsive Behaviour..

and no i dont have weird stuff like that to tell you, im normal.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
When I change the volume on the stereo in my car or on the TV at home I have to change it to an even number. I cant stand if its on odd for some reason :o

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When I change the volume on the stereo in my car or on the TV at home I have to change it to an even number. I cant stand if its on odd for some reason :o
lol, you freak

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
lol this is a thread for freaks.. i dont have any things like that.. if i think of something ill let ya's know

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
No way dude me too

and if its on like 18 do you just hit up to 20 so its more rounded off :D

I hate when things arent parallel with eachother, like if the keyboard isnt in line with the edge of the table, I must straighten it

And the threads on my bed cover have to fall straight all the way along the bed :D

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I do that with my PS2 Games, CD's and DVD's.
It's nice to know im not alone
Yea, like when you put the CD/DVD in the case just give it abit of a spin around so it faces the right way

I think more people should be like us :grinning:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol you're not the only one :o

i can't stand having it on an odd number.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea, like when you put the CD/DVD in the case just give it abit of a spin around so it faces the right way

I think more people should be like us :grinning:
It's annoying when it isn't like that, i go back to a CD or DVD a week or so later, and its moved, It Fire's me up

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
It's annoying when it isn't like that, i go back to a CD or DVD a week or so later, and its moved, It Fire's me up
I just assume its moved cause the dvd click thing is loose :o

It doesnt keep it secure

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
lol you're not the only one :o

i can't stand having it on an odd number.
woo hoo

MP4 - Eedz said:
No way dude me too

and if its on like 18 do you just hit up to 20 so its more rounded off :D

I hate when things arent parallel with eachother, like if the keyboard isnt in line with the edge of the table, I must straighten it

And the threads on my bed cover have to fall straight all the way along the bed :D
i'm not the only one !!

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do that too.

Also when I go to bed I turn the light off, then on, then off, then on, then off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.