Reusable Bags

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
LOL

Big deal, I own this.

I use it on people who use other stores plastic bags in other shops. eg: a Target bag in Big W. :grinning:
You think I'm scared of that? I've got the Cupcake Kid with me Broette.

cupcakekid.png

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't know if I mentioned it but I have seen some bloke use the fruit/veg plastic bags to put his groceries in lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Just a heads-up... Kmart are now on-board this shit train. From next year, no more bags at Kmart.

FUCK YOU COLES!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
No more FREE bags... That said wife came back from Kmart today with a bag.
I'm not paying 15c for a plastic bag - I haven't at Coles/Woolies/Big W and I won't start with Kmart. This starts next year. Like all other shops, I will proudly walk in sporting a bag of one of their competitors and walk around promoting them instead. IE, I walk into Big W these days with a Target shopping bag. It looks like next year Kmart will cop that too!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not paying 15c for a plastic bag - I haven't at Coles/Woolies/Big W and I won't start with Kmart. This starts next year. Like all other shops, I will proudly walk in sporting a bag of one of their competitors and walk around promoting them instead. IE, I walk into Big W these days with a Target shopping bag. It looks like next year Kmart will cop that too!
O.......kayyyy.......................

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wahesh, that's like Kim Kardashian sucking my dick telling me how great Kanye West is. She can tell me how great he is but the end of the day, my erect, probably soaking wet, penis is in/around her mouth.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wahesh, that's like Kim Kardashian sucking my dick telling me how great Kanye West is. She can tell me how great he is but the end of the day, my erect, probably soaking wet, penis is in/around her mouth.
I wouldn't fuck her or any kuntrashian with their mothers/pimps dick.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well that's just it bro, I'll be walking around Kmart with my Target bag. So even though I'm in Kmart, a great big department store with me being in there for a purpose, at the end of the day, I already bought something from Target meaning that they gave me what I wanted :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Mate just buy fabric bags and re use them, and wash them every once in a while depending on what you buy most of.
I'm not going to do that man. That's what chicks do. I go for a walk in my lunch break to the shops and get something I see if I like it. Even on weekends, I'll go to the shops for a coffee and read the paper, and if I see something I want in one of the other shops, same story. I'm not going to buy a bag for the sake of saving the environment.

Coles - prime example. They are not giving away single use bags for the sake of the environment, despite that fact that 99% of shit you buy comes in some sort of plastic wrapping itself;

• chocolate bars - plastic wrapping
  • bottle of soft drink - plastic wrapping
  • bottle of water - plastic wrapping
  • chips - plastic wrapping
  • Deli meats - come in wrapping paper with the meat inside in plastic wrapping
  • fruits and veggies - plastic bag
  • toilet paper - plastic bag
  • wet wipes - plastic bag
  • meat pies - plastic wrapping
Even the girls doing the shopping in Coles are plastic barbie dolls FFS.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not going to do that man. That's what chicks do. I go for a walk in my lunch break to the shops and get something I see if I like it. Even on weekends, I'll go to the shops for a coffee and read the paper, and if I see something I want in one of the other shops, same story. I'm not going to buy a bag for the sake of saving the environment.

Coles - prime example. They are not giving away single use bags for the sake of the environment, despite that fact that 99% of shit you buy comes in some sort of plastic wrapping itself;

• chocolate bars - plastic wrapping
  • bottle of soft drink - plastic wrapping
  • bottle of water - plastic wrapping
  • chips - plastic wrapping
  • Deli meats - come in wrapping paper with the meat inside in plastic wrapping
  • fruits and veggies - plastic bag
  • toilet paper - plastic bag
  • wet wipes - plastic bag
  • meat pies - plastic wrapping
Even the girls doing the shopping in Coles are plastic barbie dolls FFS.
What about shopping for groceries? What you going to do then?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't fuck her or any kuntrashian with their mothers/pimps dick.
Kim was pretty hot when she was younger, now I wouldn't fuck her with Bruce Jenner's dick. I couldn't, too...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
With the reduction in free plastic bags, we should see a drop in people choking out hookers with plastic bags too, as they'll have to buy the bags now!