Retrieving Iphone data

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The battery is rooted on my iphone 5. It will last about 3 hours if I'm not using it, but if I'm using it I only get about 20 minutes out of it before it turns off even when it still has 60% power left. Common issue from what I have found on the net.

I think you can replace the battery with a sony type. If you want to use as a back up.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The battery is rooted on my iphone 5. It will last about 3 hours if I'm not using it, but if I'm using it I only get about 20 minutes out of it before it turns off even when it still has 60% power left. Common issue from what I have found on the net.
Not that hard to replace it, if you want help chuck us a message!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Should ask the dude who got all those celeb nude pics from iCloud. lol

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For some reason you may lost data or deleted files on iPhone, iPad or iPod devices:After upgrading iOS cause lost data; Jailbreak your new iPhone and erase all data on iPhone; Your iPhone was stolen, lost or damage and you want to find lost data back; After restore factory setting for your devices and cause all data gone; Sometime you accidentally delete data on iPhone. However,is it possible to restore lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod?

When you deleted data on iPhone by careless,you can’t wait to recover data back from the iPhone.
Don’t worry,all data stored on iPhone are covered and rewrite no matter you deleted them or lost for some reason,to recover data from iPhone,iPad,iPod directly,you need to use a professional ios data recovery tool indeed.The Whatsapp Recovery is a professional data recovery software,which provides you three ways to restore data back: directly recover deleted data from iPhone, restore whatsapp messages from itunes backup and retrieve iPhone data from iCloud backup.

This Whatsapp Recovery not only supports restore media files: Contacts, Songs, video and Pictures, but also recover other files including SMS, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, Voice Memos, iBooks reading, Reminders and Safari Bookmarks etc.
2 years too late genius!

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I only wrote to Iphone this morning telling them what a piece of crap their bloody phone is. Everytime I try to do something like upload a photo it asks for a password I can never remember. I'll go back to a Sony. Stick a cable in it and out come the photos. Is that so bloody much to ask!!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow how cool are these malware bots?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think iPhones are over-rated. I have an iPad but that's it. My phone is Huawei and does the job fine. It's completely plastic and cost on $99 (+ $40 credit) so I practically got phone for $59 - an absolute steal. The only thing iPhone does over this phone is all those little shit mechanics I couldn't care about - fancy stuff I'd never use anyway lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.