Results : How multicultural is the Kennel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Alright folks, here we go ....

This all began after someone elsewhere said the following ....
"Almost that time of the year again, when we in Sydney are cursed by the filth & Lebanese scum that surround this disgusting Footy Club. It's no longer an Aussie or family Club, its pure disgusting filth. I wish their Club Bus would explode ..."

Me and this person are due to have some words at a later date no doubt ...

Anyway - Results are in.

In a random online sampling of 46 active Bulldogs fans ....

• 82.6 % were born in Australia.
• 6.5 % were born in New Zealand.
• Only "one" of the people sampled were born In Lebanon.

Not that YOU need reminding : When morons taunt you with racist crap like "Bulldogs are full of Lebs" ..... clearly they have no idea what they're effing talking about !

Furthermore, if we trace back one further generation we find that of 92 possible biological parents ...

• 39.1 % were born in Australia. (1.1 % Aboriginal origin)
• 17.4 % originate from Middle-Eastern origins. (15.2 % Lebanese, 2.2 % Iranian)
• 10.9 % from Asian origins - (6.5 % originate from Vietnam, 2.2 % Malaysian, Philppino)
• 7.6 % from UK origin. (6.5 % England, 1.1 % Scotland)
• 4.3 % from Greek origin.
• 3.3 % from New Zealand origin. (5.4 % if you include "Samoan")
• 2.2 % each from Russia, Cyprus, Malta, South Africa also ...
• 1.1 % each from Latvia, Italy, Cuba, Portugal, Brasil.

Maza

Reaction score
lol its amusing how small minded some choose to be.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
samoan isn't included as new zealand hahaha

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You're not big enough down there to be half Rami, Kenny :p

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey CK.

You've mentioned where we were born, and where our parents were born.

What about the 'further back' stats? :grinning:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey CK.

You've mentioned where we were born, and where our parents were born.

What about the 'further back' stats? :grinning:
I thought he was gonna tell us who's related to who in this thread :o

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
your research is not valid as i dont think it was truely 'random' :p

it could easily have been the 1st 46 people who replied 1st. I work in clinical trials :p i can do a computer randomisation of the entire bulldog supporter community and randomise say 100 people using inclusion/exclusion criterias :p

This will help avoid bias and the statistics will not only speak for themselves but they will be valid with a 95% confidence interval that the p score will be less than 0.05 :p

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

it could easily have been the 1st 46 people who replied 1st. I work in clinical trials :p i can do a computer randomisation of the entire bulldog supporter community and randomise say 100 people using inclusion/exclusion criterias :p

This will help avoid bias and the statistics will not only speak for themselves but they will be valid with a 95% confidence interval that the p score will be less than 0.05 :p
Guess the 'speshal' person who just happens to be the only person born in Lebanon. :p

I

I R Cookie

I think we should just do genetic testing to see what is the racial make up of bulldog supporters. It'll be interesting since people like Pauline Hanson had a percentage of Arab in them :p

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
damn it i missed out on this survey. I would've increased lebo stats. Born and raised over there!

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn it i missed out on this survey. I would've increased lebo stats. Born and raised over there!
I was tempted to start a campaign for any remaining 'caucasian types' to post their details, to boost the stats. :D

There always seems to be too many people who know Arabic. Even Bain speaks the language these days ... :confused:

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score

100 isn't a large enough sample size to give truely accurate information ;)

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
100 isn't a large enough sample size to give truely accurate information ;)
its a start, phase I trials are usually even less than this. Once we reach phase II and III trials ill try get at least 3-5000 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.