Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Whinge whinge whinge .... I swear to god we should just transfer all the negative posters over to SharksForever, so they can legitimately whinge about never having a premiership.

I mean.. FFS boohoo we last won a premiership in 2004 (12 years ago).
Sharks are coming up to 50 years without a premiership...

Consider that negative nancies!
Don't worry, the nrl will rig a GF win for them this year or next.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats that got to do with what you are talking about. I'm a fan of another club saying to you that you have done better than everyone else and we'd love that record. Take it for what it's worth.
I repeat my earlier post.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Did you know that Bennett was assistant coach to Don Furner in 87 when Canberra won the title that year and he was never head coach of Canberra. Those 5 premierships does not include the Canberra one as an assistant but if you want to include it, will call it 6 premierships.

Did you know Des premierships were thanks to backending contracts and keeping the players at the club only to leave Manly as a rubble?

You cannot be taken seriously when you regard the most successful ARL/NRL coach of all time as a "myth"

Take your Des Hasler mask off and smell the roses.

Great coach Hasler is, doesn't drop the most underperforming forward in the history of the game and signs a player who doesn't want to play on Sundays. That's premiership credentials, harmony and quality right there
Manly won 87
Manly made prelim in 12 Gf in 13 . How is that a rubble

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry, the nrl will rig a GF win for them this year or next.
They can't.. Parramatta need that elusive grand final win. Then next year Roosters or Souths as the ultimate redemption story, and the year after that Sharks as a feel good premiership.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raelene couldn't care less about our performances on field. Raelene is nothing without the financial backing of the Leagues Club.

My neighbour who was a sponsor for years was sick and tired of the board not standing up to Hasler and allowing him to dictate around the club without being held accountable.

Raelene was very persistent with calling this sponsor day and night to continue sponsoring the dogs quoting "there will be change".

This sponsor has moved onto Parra this year and has a few chain stores around Western Sydney
LMAO, what a sook...So he changed to a club that won 3 wooden spoons while cheating the cap... Smart man this guy is..
I am a sponsor, I have been a sponsor for years, there's absolutely nothing will make me change my sponsorship to Parra or any other rival club...

Jaycar are the same as me...

Your neighbour sounds like a sook tbh...

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LMAO, what a sook...So he changed to a club that won 3 wooden spoons while cheating the cap... Smart man this guy is..
I am a sponsor, I have been a sponsor for years, there's absolutely nothing will make me change my sponsorship to Parra or any other rival club...

Could not have said it any better

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

What's your company?

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's his business, his money.

I guess he spends it wherever he assumes will be the best return for his investment.

What's the name of your company so I know where not to go when I need to blow money?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Raelene couldn't care less about our performances on field. Raelene is nothing without the financial backing of the Leagues Club.

My neighbour who was a sponsor for years was sick and tired of the board not standing up to Hasler and allowing him to dictate around the club without being held accountable.

Raelene was very persistent with calling this sponsor day and night to continue sponsoring the dogs quoting "there will be change".

This sponsor has moved onto Parra this year and has a few chain stores around Western Sydney

Is that Rashay's by any chance?

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's his business, his money.

I guess he spends it wherever he assumes will be the best return for his investment.

What's the name of your company so I know where not to go when I need to blow money?
He sounds like a real smart business man to me.. Return on investment lol...Yeah Parramatta is a real secure investment ROFLMA..

And Don't worry about blowing your money in my establishment, I am pretty sure we are doing quite well without you or your money... Go too your neighbours, it sounds to me like he might need it.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He sounds like a real smart business man to me.. Return on investment lol...Yeah Parramatta is a real secure investment ROFLMA..

And Don't worry about blowing your money in my establishment, I am pretty sure we are doing quite well without you or your money... Go too your neighbours, it sounds to me like he might need it.
Thanks for the tip "Dr." lololololololololololol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
The place doesnt feel the same without the Bullfrog and Punchy Nelson . I just hope we will do a '95 and turn our season around , all is not lost yet - and ffs can we come up with something better than our Z grade fifth tackle options ??

Status
Not open for further replies.