Replacements for Morris brothers 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wouldnt say they have 5 years left. But 2 isnt impossible. I want to see how they run next year before i call them over the hill.
Probably, but how much are they willing to accept? We're paying them massive coin at the moment and would eventually like to free some of that to get an x factor fullback or partner for Foran myself.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we convert Carlin Isles from union to league. Dude is so fast even quicker then Usain Bolt over the first 40 and can step too. Probably average defender though.
I think he sign with the cowboys feeder club

Dunny

Waterboy
Reaction score
How about we let hoppa go aswell everyone is writing brenko off if his defence improves he can be one of the best centres in the game. I like the look of masters at the tigers and j bowen at cowboys

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How about we let hoppa go aswell everyone is writing brenko off if his defence improves he can be one of the best centres in the game. I like the look of masters at the tigers and j bowen at cowboys
Hoppa has twice the ability of both of those blokes. Why would you get rid of him to buy someone with less ability. Marsters is a second rower playing centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.