Replacement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Turner at fullback we will struggle to make the top 8. The guy offers next to nothing in attack, sure hes a safe and reliable player - but the dogs won a ton of games last year on Barba's flair. It's what made us really stand out from the pack.

Face it guys, Barba gone has obliterated this team....

HSHS

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just wondering how you managed to claim Mccallum is mistake ridden. The stats don't agree with this interpretation.

macca24

Waterboy
Reaction score
Get the general out of the video refs box and bring him back.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Turner is not the option at fullback,
no passing game or pace what so ever.
needs to be someone with a bit of skill and hate to say it x factor.
either inu or low.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
The team should look at this as an opportunity. This scenario was going to eventuate sooner or later be it through injury, SOO duties or something unexpected like this.

Better for it to happen early in the season rather than 2 weeks out from finals. Hasler would no doubt have a backup fullback lined up for this situation. My guess is Drury Low, as I'd imagine Hasler would have planned to have Lafai as a backup for our wingers and centres and Low for fullback.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
will the replacement be able to scored 15-20 tries and 10-20 try assists? big shoes to fill but the person comes before the actual player..
goodluck to benny and hope he comes back bigger and better then he was before :grinning:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Theres no way in the world des will be putting jmoz at fullback hell put either mitch brown or drury low

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Is it just me, or has he gotten faster at our club?
I thought that too. He isn't as quick as Barba off the mark but would get him easy over 100m I reckon.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's definetley put on some pace since he's been with us. Looks safe under the high ball as well. But still will miss the prolific try assists that most FB's possess nowadays. Having said that, Canberra last year was a good example when Dugan was out most of the year and Robinson slipped in easily and was killing it. Replacing Barba probably won't be an easier transition than theirs but we can only hope the void left can be minimized by a substantial amount with the depth we have. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.