Replacement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Benny misses round 1,2,3??

God forbid if benny is still facing his personal issues and not fit for round one; should we play inu at fullback and lafai in centres or turner at the back with brown, sila or drury low on the wing.
My third option is a direct swap with mitch brown???

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
God forbid if benny is still facing his personal issues and not fit for round one; should we play inu at fullback and lafai in centres or turner at the back with brown, sila or drury low on the wing.
My third option is a direct swap with mitch brown???
Im still in shock but it has to be Steve Turner or Drury LOW. Inu worries me with his hands and positioning. Turner has been there and done it before. Drury LOW can be a star if hasler can get the best out of him. Has consistantly played well in the 20s so now he needs to step up. Mitch brown is not the answer

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Josh Morris to fullback with Lafai at left centre.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Won't be on the field anytime soon.

TG said himself it could be 6 weeks or 6 months, but he definitely won't be on the field anytime soon.

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From memory, Lafai carries the ball in the left arm and fends/celebrates with the right. So Lafai goes to left centre, Morris to right centre and Inu to fullback. Or Lafai to left centre and Morris to fullback.

Otherwise Drury Low to wing and Turner to fullback.

Any which way you look at it, its a big headache. We could handle the forward reshuffle but the worst hand has been dealt to us with Barba out. Fingers crossed it is not for too long otherwise we are in for a long season.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Whoever plays, they'll be the long term option till Benny gets back on his feet.

This is going to be one long season :(

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to say most likely Turner at fullback. That said John Sila and Drury Low are very powerful ball runners.

The other guy that's a darkhorse for the #1 is Gerard McCallum. He's been a real firecracker in NSW Cup and Toyota Cup in past seasons. Really decent ball returns, runs hard and fast and has excellent footwork. Safe under the high ball as well. Can cover in the halves as well if required.

Question is, is he worth the gamble.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
And we are off to a flying start..

storm2012

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
C`mon guys..get behind your team and don`t doubt them.Dessie has got a bit of time before the season to put things in place.Storm supporters stayed strong behind our team and we have come out of our darkest time in great condition.
Good Luck Doggies 2013(except when you play Storm)

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I always like it when we start from behind. We'll have a few poor games in the early part, then click as usual and come storming home.

Expect our opponents to focus on the new fullback, just as they did with Benny in 2011 . If he holds his own, we'll win more than our fair share.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont think dessie will use j moz at fullback absolute no chance.
in my opinion needs to be kris inu and lafai to centre.
inu performed perfect under dessie and im sure will not let him
down!

Status
Not open for further replies.