CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He would do bettter than Rex regardess
Maybe. Id much rather him on the right edge where he could make a genuine impact. It would be like penrith paying Cartwright on the left edge and taking away his natural fend, offload and footwork. But who knows, maybe he could do it on the left aso, i have only seen him play tight or right edge.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How refreshing two sides playing footy as oppose to robotic structure bs

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe. Id much rather him on the right edge where he could make a genuine impact. It would be like penrith paying Cartwright on the left edge and taking away his natural fend, offload and footwork. But who knows, maybe he could do it on the left aso, i have only seen him play tight or right edge.
put JJ on other edge his stye of play one dimensional lol

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or move him to lock and buy Manu Ma'u and help parra get under the cap?
Buy Peats instead? Ma'u runs too hard to be in our team. We catch flat unless your name is Klemmer/Kasiano/Graham

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RFM will either get a start this year or next, but he will be in the 17 100%

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Buy Peats instead? Ma'u runs too hard to be in our team. We catch flat unless your name is Klemmer/Kasiano/Graham
Lol. Notice how much harder Kas ran tonight? Even saw him take multiple runs in a single set. Was still buggered after like 10 minutes though

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Notice how much harder Kas ran tonight? Even saw him take multiple runs in a single set. Was still buggered after like 10 minutes though
Because everyone else was doing it and the crowd was hyped up, he hyped up and played hard and ran hard.

What about that clown Fifita been told to shut up in the first half by the ref.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He still ended up with around the same numbers that he does when he plays for us. He should be running no less than a 100 metres a game, I dont think he was that great.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He still ended up with around the same numbers that he does when he plays for us. He should be running no less than a 100 metres a game, I dont think he was that great.
No forward should have less than 100m imo.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What pride and passion
Without the 101 contrived quotes about how much pride they have in the jersey like the Media spin surrounding the Kangaroos- It's the pinnacle, wateva. Pride and passion can't be manufactured. O Le fogava'a e tasi- SAMOA MO SAMOA!!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No forward should have less than 100m imo.
Yep, especially someone that big. As much as Fifita is a twat he did damage and he did what Kas should be doing every game, 37 minutes 179 metres thats what i want from Kas.

Status
Not open for further replies.