Rep Round - Tonga vs Samoa Discussion / Team List Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, especially someone that big. As much as Fifita is a twat he did damage and he did what Kas should be doing every game, 37 minutes 179 metres thats what i want from Kas.
Des just needs to sub him in better. 16 minutes end of first half, 10 minutes start of 2nd, last 10 minutes. Gives him plenty of spurts to go hardout.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des just needs to sub him in better. 16 minutes end of first half, 10 minutes start of 2nd, last 10 minutes. Gives him plenty of spurts to go hardout.
Maybe, I just think he needs to have a mentality like Klemmer. Klemmer would come on at anytime in the game and still churn out 100+ metres, Kas simply doesnt do that.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe, I just think he needs to have a mentality like Klemmer. Klemmer would come on at anytime in the game and still churn out 100+ metres, Kas simply doesnt do that.
Thats because Klemmer is a nutter of a prop and just wants to run over or smash everyone.

Kasiano wants to ball play, be flashy, set up linebreaks/tries etc. Just tuck the ball under the arm and run would be my preference for him and be flashy sometimes. Not all the time.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyway that game made me wish i still lived in South Auckland because i know the parties would be going off right about now.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyway that game made me wish i still lived in South Auckland because i know the parties would be going off right about now.
My mate is at the after party at the old One World Sports bar in Parra (don't know what it's called now)

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately im happy im not back in Mangere right now as there have been multiple shootings over the weekend lol

Status
Not open for further replies.