Renouf atoni signs with roosters

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People can laugh now but you'll all cry later when we release Thompson because we have a dead shit Featherington on 400k instead of a player like Renouf on 150k.
Is he homesick or on too much for guses liking.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Hethrington doesn’t deliver next year he is gone. His 3rd year is in clubs favour. If he continues being a loose cannon he is out the door
Mate, chill and little rezpect... This is a memorial thread for Renouf To’omaga Funny Hair Atoni. Our bro Marley is grieving and we should all be there for him.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To'omaga looked good & promising right up until he proposed to his girlfriend & hasn't played a good game since. It may be purely coincidental but he seems to have more important things on his mind.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
To'omaga looked good & promising right up until he proposed to his girlfriend & hasn't played a good game since. It may be purely coincidental but he seems to have more important things on his mind.
Nah his just a flop probably expected eveyone to do all the hard work in the team this year and he just glide around get a new deal they all got found out this year so good riddance to the weak *****
Hope Ogden is next out the door

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah his just a flop probably expected eveyone to do all the hard work in the team this year and he just glide around get a new deal they all got found out this year so good riddance to the weak *****
Hope Ogden is next out the door
Maybe we should sign Ogden on a 1 year deal as long as his brother comes over. Israel is supposed to be good.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ICAN understand the frustration and to a point the dislike for heatherington,but I do believe that if the club can sort his tackling style and stay on the field he and Thompson will be 2 of our best forwards,and a much better option than atoni who’s done nothing the last 3 years.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard he’s on around the $350k a season mark at the roosters,that sort of money won’t even get him a garage there,

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think it’s more likely. Atoni actually has ability whereas Reimis doesn’t. Commentary were saying something like 90% of linebreaks storm have copped have been through Smith and his winger
What???? Remis was the only player I would have not swapped
He is big strong under the ball and fast

As
We
Let him
Go!