Renouf atoni signs with roosters

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Although he showed glimpses, he was under utilised and wish we kept him. Obviously our staff rate RFM higher than Atoni...

Has no one learnt that if Storm/Roosters want a player it means they are rated, if they release a player they don't rate them.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Towards the end Atoni gave up but I think Baz's team selections contributed towards that. Before he was being F'd around earlier in the season I thought he was in our top 3 players. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a Reimis 2.0 situation. I think it's less likely but I wouldn't be surprised...

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Towards the end Atoni gave up but I think Baz's team selections contributed towards that. Before he was being F'd around earlier in the season I thought he was in our top 3 players. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a Reimis 2.0 situation. I think it's less likely but I wouldn't be surprised...
I think it’s more likely. Atoni actually has ability whereas Reimis doesn’t. Commentary were saying something like 90% of linebreaks storm have copped have been through Smith and his winger

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think it’s more likely. Atoni actually has ability whereas Reimis doesn’t. Commentary were saying something like 90% of linebreaks storm have copped have been through Smith and his winger
Probably but I also remember them mentioning Kaufusi and Hughes defensively. Reimis has had a breakout season this year. Reimis also definitely had ability.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont let the door hit you in the arse, that's right it will anyway cause your jog is a slow walk.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish you would all stop quoting Remis hes shit average!

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Robinson can somehow get Renouf to have a go for the whole time he's on the field, he could come good and be another Reimis. But he's not doing it for us so it's gotta be out with the old and in with the new. I agree Baz's selection roundabout with Renouf and others has been bizarre, but he's lazy and 5 years with little if any improvement isn't enough to waste one of our last spots on IMO.

I don't think we need to sign anyone else now except specific targets if available. Better options will likely come up in the silly season.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone remember that time he decided to randomly run really hard off the back fence on a kick off return seconds before half-time? Was like the only time he ever gave his all and showed what he is capable of. A shame he is so lazy and can't motivate himself.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If Robinson can somehow get Renouf to have a go for the whole time he's on the field, he could come good and be another Reimis. But he's not doing it for us so it's gotta be out with the old and in with the new. I agree Baz's selection roundabout with Renouf and others has been bizarre, but he's lazy and 5 years with little if any improvement isn't enough to waste one of our last spots on IMO.

I don't think we need to sign anyone else now except specific targets if available. Better options will likely come up in the silly season.
We desperately need prop depth for next year. Tuifua's a good start (in theory, never watched him play) if he's in the top 30 (no idea).