RENOUF ATONI 27 MINUTES

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Baz absolutely needs to work on his rotations, they’re pathetic!

Reactions: GDR

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon he's already got his bags packed for Melbourne tbh
And If you were Melbourne, you would deff take a player like that off the doggs, and if your Antoni, you either know your bulldogs team will carve up next year.. or you will take big money and be part of a team you know is successful and have been for a long time.

I think he stays, big things will happen for the doggs, and he will want to be part of that (fingers crossed) !!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh I saw him take a couple. Not sure where that stat of 0 runs came from but it's definitely wrong.
Are you sure it wasn’t Stimson? I didn’t see Doorey do anything but I flicked over to the races a couple of times so my trust is in the stats providers

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you sure it wasn’t Stimson? I didn’t see Doorey do anything but I flicked over to the races a couple of times so my trust is in the stats providers
Doorey took at least one hit up

Stimson had one too

Like Marley said the statistician was having a snooze

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Doorey took at least one hit up

Stimson had one too

Like Marley said the statistician was having a snooze
They've been pretty poor lately, last week they missed over 20 tackles from Brailey in the Knights game lol.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The only problem I’ve got with Renouf is when he makes a tackle he more often than not is too slow to get up. The play the ball happens and he’s either on the ground still or not square at marker hence offside. Happens a lot.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TB leaves Elliott and Waddell in and takes Atoni out? Such a dumb move but I guess he felt he had to Since he resigned Elliott and signed Waddell!! Stubbornness gets you nowhere! He deserved to lose that game!

Snoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
The only problem I’ve got with Renouf is when he makes a tackle he more often than not is too slow to get up. The play the ball happens and he’s either on the ground still or not square at marker hence offside. Happens a lot.
Also noticed when he comes off Canberra scores. They scored twice when he came off before his last stint.