RENOUF ATONI 27 MINUTES

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Also noticed when he comes off Canberra scores. They scored twice when he came off before his last stint.
I actually noticed that too. That could be why TB put Renouf back on in the last 6 minutes!, but he left it way too late! IF I am correct I am almost sure that I recall Renouf also making a line break which assisted with DWZ try.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looked slow and lethargic in the parts I saw today. Go watch his first hit up of the game. Embarrassing
100% agree. He’s had years to cement his spot. Stats doesn’t tell the true story. He can go. We need to look for external options. None of the players off contract deserve to be extended.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait Doorey played?

I honestly didn’t even know he was on the bench.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looked slow and lethargic in the parts I saw today. Go watch his first hit up of the game. Embarrassing
I guess so, didn't look as energetic as previous weeks. So...was he carrying an injury then? Because it's not like Waddell, Ava, Ogden, etc were doing any better lol. Elliott played the dumbest fucking game in memory yet still would've played the 80 if he didn't come off after the Wighton tackle for a bit

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we are to be a genuine threat again, Atoni is at best a bench rotation that gets 25-40 mins a game.

But only if it’s high impact for every minute he is on. I can see him being the swap bait with Smith and would probably thrive under Bellamy.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's BS. I'm 100% positive he had 1 hit up yesterday. The commentators said it was Elliot taking the hitup but it was number 17. It happened just after he came onto the field. I can't be bothered looking for it but I'm someone can back me up.
I can confirm this because I called the commentator a fuckwit for it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's BS. I'm 100% positive he had 1 hit up yesterday. The commentators said it was Elliot taking the hitup but it was number 17. It happened just after he came onto the field. I can't be bothered looking for it but I'm someone can back me up.
Thanks for clarifying bro.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If we are to be a genuine threat again, Atoni is at best a bench rotation that gets 25-40 mins a game.

But only if it’s high impact for every minute he is on. I can see him being the swap bait with Smith and would probably thrive under Bellamy.
The question I asked utility about elliot, ie would he make the bench of a top 4 side, I reckon the same question for renouf, he would make the bench of a top 4 side and would probably play a lot better with better players around him.

If we're keeping renouf and rfm we have to swap them. Renouf needs to go to edge and rfm becomes a bench prop. Their skill sets are more tuned to those roles

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The question I asked utility about elliot, ie would he make the bench of a top 4 side, I reckon the same question for renouf, he would make the bench of a top 4 side and would probably play a lot better with better players around him.

If we're keeping renouf and rfm we have to swap them. Renouf needs to go to edge and rfm becomes a bench prop. Their skill sets are more tuned to those roles
Agreed, but both RFM and Atoni are bench forwards only in a good side, which we want to be. So if retained it should be on that sort of money and deal.