Reni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikerdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted in a previous thread, but how well did Reni play last night. I thought he had a great game and you could see the passion in how he played. When we scored last night he was one of the first there to pat people on the back and then he set up the bobcat try... well done RENI I just hope you can get behind your mate SBW and sort it all out...

Faz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was great, Good bust to setup ryan, Ive never bagged reni out, lets hope he keeps the form up!

Well done Reni!

B

Ben Godberts.

Dogaholic must be eating his words
Great to see reni cheering and getting animated when we scored tries

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His effort and involvement has improved out of sight from his first few games of the year. His attitude has been the key. Still not killing em, but playing fairly well, but like I said his attitude and effort levels have been refreshing to see.

C

chipandchase

it was best game all season, he was in everything, it was great to see

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a break, too fast eh, it was good to see him enjoying himself.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Missed a few tackles from what I saw. He is not the reni of old though

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Great to see Reni enjoying himself again and playing good footy.

stephen kelly

blue and white might
Reaction score
body language and attitude are everything.It was a major improvement from the panthers game.

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
Well done Reni,,, goo too see you with a smile on ur face... and playing great footy... keep it up brother

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope he starts enjoying himslf again, and i would love to see him stay beyond 2009!

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he still has a lot of work to do on his game, particularly defence, but he seems to be improving slowly each game back.

The guy that impressed me was Darryl Millard. He looked lost at the start of the game, but by the end he looked like he was back where he belonged. Watch for a big comeback to form from him during the remainder of the year.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Dogaholic must be eating his words
Great to see reni cheering and getting animated when we scored tries
As I kept kelling Dogaholic & co that things will be fine with Reni. The press release came out and since that moment he has been building back to his best form.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Im very proud of Reni.. he is finding his form again..

Keep it up dude!

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good solid game by Reni... Started a bit slow with a missed tackle..but stepped up a notch and played a really good game...if he can keep improving on this effort , he will be back to the reni of old ...good stuff

B

Ben Godberts.

As I kept kelling Dogaholic & co that things will be fine with Reni. The press release came out and since that moment he has been building back to his best form.
Great to hear, do you think he will stay beyond 2009 though

Spaz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is starting to hit his straps. I think he was a little underdone, over the last few weeks, but he will be cracking hard soon.

I predict a blinder from him against Melbourne.

Spaz

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reni has the attributes to be a great player and it was so obvious when I first saw him play. make no mistake, Reni can be a great player if he wants to be. And his mind is the key. He can be if he wants to be. The problem is that for quite a while his body language and form has questioned whether he really wants to be a great player or indeed whether he wants to play at all. Reni if you look at any of these posts take on board the message of Wayne Bennet - don't die with the music in you. Focus on putting everything into training & playing to be the absolute best you can be. Your reward will be satisfaction and peace in your mind knowing you gave it your best shot. And you will make a lot of little wannabe puppy fans out here in cyberspace even happier.

D

D0ggyStylz

Errr, I bagged Reni when he was playiing sh*t and always said that I will give him his due credit when his form picks up.
Fact remains that last season Reni missed more tackles than any other forward in the NRL.
His start of the season was the same this year - nothing short of pathetic.

Last week and the week before Reni had picked up his game and I gave him credit for that. This week he was one of our best, and not for the linebreak he made leading for the try.

So there are no words that I will be eating because:

1/ Reni was pathetic last year and early this year.
2/ I tell it how it is. Reni was good last night. End of story.

Now onto you Ben Dudberts, can you answer a few questions for me...

1/ From what you saw last night how did our u20s go?
2/ Who was the best player in the u20s?
3/ Did Ricky Stewart out coach Folkes?

lol dudbertos = derek

Status
Not open for further replies.