Reni to 5/8, Tee Marri to back row

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggyDawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If folkes refuses to play one prop and 2 backrowers on the bench then this another solution. We need our best players in the 17 and tee marri is definitely in there. Koups can also play a bit of 5/8 to take some pressure of shifty! we need to make a few slight changes before the semi next week which is most likely against the eagles or cowboys. Im just hoping we see a completely different team in the semis than we have in the last 2 weeks otherwise our season will end next week. CMON DOGS! FIRE UP FFS!

K

kennyy

suggested that last night but maybe later on in the game, throw roberts in at hooker speed it up a bit, reni on into 5/8th maybe

puts alot of pressure on shifty tho

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i suggested this 10 weeks ago but everyone laughed at me when i said ben roberts is the biggest dud we've had in a long time.

I'll start cutting up the humble pie, AYE.AYE.DEE - interested?

K

kennyy

i suggested this 10 weeks ago but everyone laughed at me when i said ben roberts is the biggest dud we've had in a long time.

I'll start cutting up the humble pie, AYE.AYE.DEE - interested?
aye aye dee is never wrong alrite thats just his fat opinion

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Maitua at 5/8th? i dont think so. If roberts cant provide a spark there then neither can Maitua.

Mongrel

blue & white since 73
Reaction score
you cant play him 5/8 if he is suspended,also looking for a replacement for sbw also!!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
really not interested tbh, neither of the options is a match winner tbh.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
its a lil late to try reni or koups at 5/8
but like someone said it puts lots of presure on sherwin. he will be the only kicker if hughes/perry do a shi2t pass to him from dunny half and theres pressure on shifty. he cant pass to many other people who can successfully clear the ball.

btw everyone these days say the 8 7 and 6 have to "gel"
perry/hughes, sherwin and roberts have played the majority of the year together.
throw in reni and roberts and there goes the 'gel'

JP72

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why not play Hughes at 5/8 and Roberts at hooker.
Also Ryan cant play 80 min anymore, and should be attacking in the middle like a prop and not on the left, he is to slow. Let Tee or koups attack there.
BUT THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
^^^wont happen cuz hughes aint a 5/8, besides hughes is playing pretty well. y would u wanna changes 1 of the few things going well 4 us

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
even tho reni played there in 04, no way would u take him out of the back row, he plays to well there

Syrian ryder

beast
Reaction score
wat are u all saying put reni to 5/8. ben roberts just needs to pass the ball a bit more. sonny will get 1 wk so teemarri to second row

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
jarrod hickey for fullback while we're going at it

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i dont think puttin reni into 5/8 is good but we sure do need te mari bak in the line up

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need Mr T

he is probly one of the only players to show passion this year

if it wasnt for Mason and Shifty he'd be the only one consitantly showing passion

Lol i remove Utai and the General cause Utai has only been passionate for 137 minutes and the General left us with Cutler at fullback for a long time

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
The big calls should have been made after the Parramatta loss. Bott or Emelio should have been brought into the team then for Phelps. Holdsworth should have been brought back into the 5/8 role. Roberts should have been moved to the bench. Hickey should have been told he was behind Briggs at that point.

Koup should have become the main forward in rotation.

The Raiders win sugar-coated the rubbish that has been going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.