Remain faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can be turned around in 1 week by beating one of enemies in the Eels.
Damn right..
Silence Hayne and you silence Parra and you silence the rumours.. When this is achieved on Friday night then it's Dogs of War time..and they won't be silenced.. BRING IT ON!

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one thing im 100% positive about is the Dogs have the most passionate group of supporters hands down - The amount of threads, comments posted after our last loss was in some ways many of us just venting and letting out the frustrations because we all know we have a team that can go all the way- I respect that.

Some of us wanteds heads on the chopping blocks others wanted blood in other forms but at the end of the day I read and looked at the comments and tried my best to put my self in the posters shoes - I know for a fact that even though we may say some hurtful things at the end of the day we all have faith in the Dogs 100%.

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow these comments are so much happier than like two days ago. Everyone's calmed down i see.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
I seriously think we're 1 win away from getting things back on track.

Yeah these 4 losses in a row have been a big blow to our top 4 chances in particular, but the big positive is that we have 4 games to get things right. In the current NRL Ladder environment we'll either make the finals with some winning form, or not make it at all.

It starts on Friday where we need to beat the Eels. They've got that lucky nack of finding a way to win games no matter how bad they play. It was stolen off us and we want it back! lol
Yeah, I reckon we get one win and we're back on track.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow these comments are so much happier than like two days ago. Everyone's calmed down i see.
Let's hope the most important people feel as positive and pumped as us..the players!!!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I was convinced last week we were going to turn it around - how wrong I was .

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a feeling about this week. Last week I thought we would struggle and sadly I was right. I don't know what it is now but I just have a feeling about this week.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friday is a massive game. It's our season on the line. I know people on here are losing their shit, fair enough I understand their frustration. But this Friday night we all need to get our arses to ANZ Stadium. The last few weeks, yer we've been below our best, but we have had absolutely no luck, 50:50 calls going against us, the bounce of the ball is against us. That can all change in an instant. One big play is all we need, one bounce of the ball, can turn our season around. I'm not giving up, we can still be a force, but we all need to get to ANZ Friday night, let's not let there be more eels then bulldogs, it's our house, it's our time!!!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Friday is a massive game. It's our season on the line. I know people on here are losing their shit, fair enough I understand their frustration. But this Friday night we all need to get our arses to ANZ Stadium. The last few weeks, yer we've been below our best, but we have had absolutely no luck, 50:50 calls going against us, the bounce of the ball is against us. That can all change in an instant. One big play is all we need, one bounce of the ball, can turn our season around. I'm not giving up, we can still be a force, but we all need to get to ANZ Friday night, let's not let there be more eels then bulldogs, it's our house, it's our time!!!
That sounds like a call to arms , the Bulldog Army NEED YOU !

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This friday night game is THE last straw. If we lose, then welcome 2015

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
The Tigers , Cows , Panthers and Donkeys I thought were all going to be in the bin ............. what a difference a month makes .

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of that comes with confidence. A confident side makes its own luck, and gives away fewer penalties. The ball seems to stick as well.

A good start to the game, and good possession is what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.