Religious Discussion Thread

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They held a mass at the original Mar Charbel church in Lebanon for me 6 days before I got the heart.

My wife's cousin just asked if the priest can say a prayer for me so he went one better and held a whole mass for me.
I have no doubt whatsoever that St Charbel was praying for you and interceding for you to our Lord.

And in saying that, the video attached is my gift to you Assassin bro.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What did I miss this past week?

Got smashed with work and personal drama.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was clever enough to prove that your church's hierarchy are actively protecting paedophiles. Twisting yourself into a pretzel to ignore that fact won't change it.
By continually harping on the one issue, all you have done is prove that you are a hate twisted piece of shit who dosen't want to know the truth.
If you had an ounce of brain you would know that crims might talk about their deeds with other like minded crims. They don't talk about their deeds with honest outsiders.
So what your saying is that all priests are paedophiles, or at least do their acts in groups.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact that his rotters were looking good and somewere tipping them to win the comp, so poor old your young KambahOne was feeling good prior to the finals,
Then alas they were well beaten by their other arch enemy South, poor kambahOne sulks and goes into hibernation for a month or so.
All that time sulking has built up his acid (venum) and when he has built up enough venum he come back to our forum, to air another of his petty hates.
This type of reaction and human behaviur, was taught in lectures, from memory it was in units 3@ 4. Psychology

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Puting up that image and suggesting that the pope has just molested the kid, proves beyond any doubt just how sick you are
Whose worse, the paedophile or the people who protect the paedophile?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By continually harping on the one issue, all you have done is prove that you are a hate twisted piece of shit who dosen't want to know the truth.
If you had an ounce of brain you would know that crims might talk about their deeds with other like minded crims. They don't talk about their deeds with honest outsiders.
So what your saying is that all priests are paedophiles, or at least do their acts in groups.
Lol, you've just described the super secret tribunals the vatican operates behind the treaty to protect paedophile priests. That's one of the main reasons for the treaty dumbarse, to protect paedophile priests from criminal prosecution. Crims talking to crims as you said.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Then get it right and stop bullshitting. If he’s protecting pedos then make a meme portraying that he is protecting pedos.

Can’t expect anything more from someone that doesn’t know what the definition of church doctrine/dogma is.

You mix a lot of bullshit with truth in your posts.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then get it right and stop bullshitting. If he’s protecting pedos then make a meme portraying that he is protecting pedos.

Can’t expect anything more from someone that doesn’t know what the definition of church doctrine/dogma is.

You mix a lot of bullshit with truth in your posts.
It's a meme you precious little snowflake you, it's not meant as a statement of fact but to trigger you and other churchies...which it clearly did so mission accomplished. The pope is not accused of being a paedophile, but he accused of being a paedophile protector, so I'll ask you again, which is worse, the paedophile or the people who protect the paedophile?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a meme you precious little snowflake you, it's not meant as a statement of fact but to trigger you and other churchies...which it clearly did so mission accomplished. The pope is not accused of being a paedophile, but he accused of being a paedophile protector, so I'll ask you again, which is worse, the paedophile or the people who protect the paedophile?
We all know about the pedos inside the Vatican, we all know about members protecting pedos it’s a proven fact, there are even Freemasons inside the church. That’s not the point Pea Brain.

The point is that YOU hate all Catholics, you blame all Catholics. You want Catholic lay people to storm the Vatican get past security and not get arrested and bring them to justice which is physically impossible. If it’s devastating you so much why don’t you go bring them to justice?

You also claim the official church doctrines teach members to molester children. You’re the biggest blow arse on this thread. Show me where pedo activity is taught in church doctrine and dogma. Go educate yourself before making false and misleading shit talk. That’s why you’re a pea brain.

But I get it, your lies stem from your hatred towards normal everyday practicing Catholics. And you said it, you said we can fark off because we don’t storm Vatican City!

Was it you who said we(lay Catholics) worship at mass on Sundays at the Altar of Pedos? Who says things like that?

You’re a hater and a bigot! End of.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all know about the pedos inside the Vatican, we all know about members protecting pedos it’s a proven fact, there are even Freemasons inside the church. That’s not the point Pea Brain.

The point is that YOU hate all Catholics, you blame all Catholics. You want Catholic lay people to storm the Vatican get past security and not get arrested and bring them to justice which is physically impossible. If it’s devastating you so much why don’t you go bring them to justice?
I want Catholics to look at their church in its entirety, not just the blinkered, wilfully ignorant view the vast majority have of it, you included. Like most Catholics you want to belong to the church but somehow separate yourselves from the immoral, unethical, downright criminal shit it gets up too? You appear to want me to think your church and the Vatican are separate? They're not. The Vatican dictates and every level of the church obeys, and the Vatican is corrupt. When I found this out I did the only thing I could do, I quit. I denounced the church, pissed off 3/4 of my family and decided I would warn others. So yeah I'm doing my part and based on recent census results, it's working.

You also claim the official church doctrines teach members to molester children. You’re the biggest blow arse on this thread. Show me where pedo activity is taught in church doctrine and dogma. Go educate yourself before making false and misleading shit talk. That’s why you’re a pea brain.
If you're looking for the doctrine on protecting paedophiles within the church, it's next to the doctrines on wealth and asset accumulation, political interference, waging holy wars, persecuting women, self preservation at all costs and social influence. I've said it before, call it what ever you want, the church was/is actively engaged in all those activities.

But I get it, your lies stem from your hatred towards normal everyday practicing Catholics. And you said it, you said we can fark off because we don’t storm Vatican City!

Was it you who said we(lay Catholics) worship at mass on Sundays at the Altar of Pedos? Who says things like that?

You’re a hater and a bigot! End of.
Sticks and stones.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I want Catholics to look at their church in its entirety, not just the blinkered, wilfully ignorant view the vast majority have of it, you included. Like most Catholics you want to belong to the church but somehow separate yourselves from the immoral, unethical, downright criminal shit it gets up too? You appear to want me to think your church and the Vatican are separate? They're not. The Vatican dictates and every level of the church obeys, and the Vatican is corrupt. When I found this out I did the only thing I could do, I quit. I denounced the church, pissed off 3/4 of my family and decided I would warn others. So yeah I'm doing my part and based on recent census results, it's working.

If you're looking for the doctrine on protecting paedophiles within the church, it's next to the doctrines on wealth and asset accumulation, political interference, waging holy wars, persecuting women, self preservation at all costs and social influence. I've said it before, call it what ever you want, the church was/is actively engaged in all those activities.

Sticks and stones.
As expected, the usual Pea Brain dribble.

Yep, us "Churchies" are immoral, unethical and we are criminals as well because it's been dictated to us. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm a criminal because CumbahOne said so. Report me to Police, I'm a criminal.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Catholic laymen are way more vocal on condemning proven gay pedo priests as opposed to your kind who practise pedo activities in family friendly drag queen events and have the audacity to defend it as educational events. And you wanna sit there acting like Catholics are immoral? You defeated yourself at your own game, no credibility with logic like that to even begin a debate.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Catholic laymen are way more vocal on condemning proven gay pedo priests as opposed to your kind who practise pedo activities in family friendly drag queen events and have the audacity to defend it as educational events. And you wanna sit there acting like Catholics are immoral? You defeated yourself at your own game, no credibility with logic like that to even begin a debate.
Yep, we're immoral and criminals because we go to church according to Pea Brain.

Going by Pea Brain's logic, then that means all parents who send their kids to Public schools are unethical, immoral and criminals too since pedophilia at schools is wide spread.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Luke 17:2

“It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.”

This is my stance on all pedo demon *****, no matter who they are. Same goes to anyone that protects the pedos.