Religious Discussion Thread

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I see you what you you mean DW..and truly I was only asking to clarify what you meant..

The way I see it is this..the peadophiles and those who hid these despicable creatures within the Church are not Christians, they don’t represent Christians, they have no Christianity..

As such, true Christians who are devoted to the word of God, who believe in the Church and what it truly stands for should not have to abandon it or their faith because of the acts of these non-Christians..nor should they be tarnished with the same brush as those that have wronged..

The past cannot be changed, all one can do is acknowledge what has happened and make sure it doesn’t happen again.
Very simply put and 100% true my friend. Christians and/or Catholics shouldn't have to be made out to be evil or criminals on this forum. Hatred of any kind shouldn't be tolerated. A hate speech poster should be banned from this site. It is no different hating on an innocent Christian than it is hating on a black person because they are black. People like that have no respect for humanity.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I want Catholics to look at their church in its entirety, not just the blinkered, wilfully ignorant view the vast majority have of it, you included. Like most Catholics you want to belong to the church but somehow separate yourselves from the immoral, unethical, downright criminal shit it gets up too? You appear to want me to think your church and the Vatican are separate? They're not. The Vatican dictates and every level of the church obeys, and the Vatican is corrupt. When I found this out I did the only thing I could do, I quit. I denounced the church, pissed off 3/4 of my family and decided I would warn others. So yeah I'm doing my part and based on recent census results, it's working.

If you're looking for the doctrine on protecting paedophiles within the church, it's next to the doctrines on wealth and asset accumulation, political interference, waging holy wars, persecuting women, self preservation at all costs and social influence. I've said it before, call it what ever you want, the church was/is actively engaged in all those activities.

Sticks and stones.
Not getting personal bro but you mentioned you denounced the church. Did you denounce Jesus as well or just the Vatican?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@dogwhisperer check out Archbishop Vigano. He isn't afraid to call out evil. But of course the MSM don't give him the time of day as he contradicts their agenda.
Vigano did some good early on, but he's very much a conspiracy theorist. He called out the paedophile cover ups in the Church, but he also believed that the majority of upper church members, including the Pope, were covering up paedophilia.

He also went full on Covid-19/QAnon rabbit hole. He suggested that Joe Biden is the anti-Christ and that he's using Black Lives Matter and Covid lockdowns to prepare the world for Satan's rule. He also believed that Trump would be the hero to stop the evil deep state and actually asked Trump to combat the evil homosexuals and Bill Gates who were (according to Vigano) using Covid-19 vaccines and digital passports to create a Satan-lead New World Order.

He also strongly believes that Pope Francis is secretly working with Bill Gates and other global elites to create a New World Order. He basically just stopped short of calling Francis an agent of Satan.

I do like the fact that he attacks the problems in the Church. But unfortunately he did what many do and fell down the far-right wing rabbit hole.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Vigano did some good early on, but he's very much a conspiracy theorist. He called out the paedophile cover ups in the Church, but he also believed that the majority of upper church members, including the Pope, were covering up paedophilia.

He also went full on Covid-19/QAnon rabbit hole. He suggested that Joe Biden is the anti-Christ and that he's using Black Lives Matter and Covid lockdowns to prepare the world for Satan's rule. He also believed that Trump would be the hero to stop the evil deep state and actually asked Trump to combat the evil homosexuals and Bill Gates who were (according to Vigano) using Covid-19 vaccines and digital passports to create a Satan-lead New World Order.

He also strongly believes that Pope Francis is secretly working with Bill Gates and other global elites to create a New World Order. He basically just stopped short of calling Francis an agent of Satan.

I do like the fact that he attacks the problems in the Church. But unfortunately he did what many do and fell down the far-right wing rabbit hole.
Wow, just found out about the bloke and haven't come across all that stuff yet.

I've heard his talks against the pedos and the Jesuits so far. Francis is a Jesuit and they aren't the good guys, I know that. Like I always say, if I were the Devil I would hide in plain site where the vast majority won't look....the Vatican. The whole set up is the perfect hiding spot.

It's a shame that he talks about Q and all that stuff as everything he says (the good stuff and truth) will be automatically written off because of the other nonsense.

PS Creepy Joe is too dumb and not liked enough to be the Antichrist. People look for the horns and tail when looking for the Antichrist, far from it.

They have to realise "anti" can be interpreted as "against" or "in place of". Best way to describe him is that he will "appear" as Christ but in the background, he is against everything Christ stood for IE the original wolf in sheep's clothing.

PS haven't heard from you for a while, hope you, mum and bubs are all well.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, just found out about the bloke and haven't come across all that stuff yet.

I've heard his talks against the pedos and the Jesuits so far. Francis is a Jesuit and they aren't the good guys, I know that. Like I always say, if I were the Devil I would hide in plain site where the vast majority won't look....the Vatican. The whole set up is the perfect hiding spot.

It's a shame that he talks about Q and all that stuff as everything he says (the good stuff and truth) will be automatically written off because of the other nonsense.

PS Creepy Joe is too dumb and not liked enough to be the Antichrist. People look for the horns and tail when looking for the Antichrist, far from it.

They have to realise "anti" can be interpreted as "against" or "in place of". Best way to describe him is that he will "appear" as Christ but in the background, he is against everything Christ stood for IE the original wolf in sheep's clothing.

PS haven't heard from you for a while, hope you, mum and bubs are all well.
Cheers Brother. Going well, but I would kill for a good night sleep.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Did you learn about vigano from an earlier post of mine in here? You know what I find funny though? His kin claim to be so trad and conservative yet they literally carry on like 2016 leftists having a meltdown a president they don’t like got elected. “Not my pope” etc. they also love to play the semantic game so much so they end up sounding like staunch Protestants and give them ammunition to back the Protestant view. For example some don’t believe certain saints are saints coz “insert reason”. The issue with this is that, well then how do we know which saint to pray to? And a Protestant will look at this rightly and say oh wow you Catholics don’t even know if a saint is a saint and you wanna pray for their intercession. It opens a massive can of worms.
This all started with Vatican ii and bishop lefevbre or however you spell his name, who consecrated a bishop or priest I forget exact details, against the popes word, he was excommunicated for it. You can’t go against the pope as a bishop liek that and rebel. The greatest example of how a bishop is to respond to a pope is to be humble but stern. Saint Paul rebuked saint Peter the first pope when he was being a hypocrite. But Paul didn’t go off saying he is more catholic than Peter like lefevbre did and started his own order in society of saint pius. He also died in excommunication. Not judging him but it doesn’t look good. He became proud and prideful.

Saint ignatious of Antioch one the earliest apostolic fathers, was a disciple of the apostles of Christ, got first handteachings from them, in his missals before his martyrdom which is pretty badass if you ask me,he wrote how a catholic (yes he uses the word catholic) must be obedient to the bishops and bishops obedient to the bishop of Rome. Now I am not saying if a pope or bishop is teaching heresy to follow it, we have common sense, but we must take a charitable stand and bring it to their attention not get hostile and start gosssiping like Satan.

Some of the vigano type characters are even telling Catholics do not attend norvus ordo mass and receive communion there as it isn’t valid. This is not right, and demonic in so many ways as it’s keeping away Catholics from receiving the holy host. Priests have been ordained meaning they’ve fully received the Holy Spirit and the authority to practise the sacraments. They’re creating confusion where confusion shouldn’t be. And one of satans greatest tricks is….. confusion. It’s like being confused about simple things of what a woman is lol. Sorry I couldn’t help myself to throw in a little joke

Apologies for the wall text. Please be charitable in your response.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very simply put and 100% true my friend. Christians and/or Catholics shouldn't have to be made out to be evil or criminals on this forum. Hatred of any kind shouldn't be tolerated. A hate speech poster should be banned from this site. It is no different hating on an innocent Christian than it is hating on a black person because they are black. People like that have no respect for humanity.
I mean, it’s not like a catholic can defend himself committing an abominable act such as gay pedo activities. You can’t be a degenerate. Like there is literally no doctrine that can defend a catholic priest being evil, when I say evil I mean old school evil, like they can’t back abortion, they can’t back gay, they can’t back tran, they must be completely and utterly rebuked, as in the actions, we’re called to love the sinner hate the sin. So like what’s an extreme catholic going to do? Love his neighbour to death? Lol pray too much? Take the holy host everyday? Go to confession everyday? That’s why I love having the Catholic Church that has explicit teachings, let’s say I come along and say I’m murdering this guy because it’s the catholic way, ok sure I’m my mind it is but the truth and facts are no no I am not doing it because it’s the catholic way, no catholic doctrine can back that up.

That’s why it bugs me with clowns like kambah who act like the church actually teaches these things lol. Like at least be honest in your agenda, no catholic will defend an actual pedo unless they’re messed up themselves and either way no catholic teaching can back them up, so they’re on their own. This isn’t a case where you can read the New Testament and justify the act either or any and all degenerate behaviour

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the first Jews to accept Jesus and spread his word, weren’t promised peace on earth, glory on earth, but in the next. They were promised they’d be persecuted and killed for their belief. If Christ didn’t resurrect and they didn’t fully believe in Jesus, why the hell would anyone follow such a faith that offers seemingly nothing but sacrifice and death. The only logical answer is, they saw the resurrected lord and believed. People like to conveniently ignore the early persecution of the early Christian’s who were Jews at the hands of the Jews and shortly the Romans. There was no incentive for these men to risk their lives unless what they witnessed Is true. Just think about it and meditate on that for a bit.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I mean, it’s not like a catholic can defend himself committing an abominable act such as gay pedo activities. You can’t be a degenerate. Like there is literally no doctrine that can defend a catholic priest being evil, when I say evil I mean old school evil, like they can’t back abortion, they can’t back gay, they can’t back tran, they must be completely and utterly rebuked, as in the actions, we’re called to love the sinner hate the sin. So like what’s an extreme catholic going to do? Love his neighbour to death? Lol pray too much? Take the holy host everyday? Go to confession everyday? That’s why I love having the Catholic Church that has explicit teachings, let’s say I come along and say I’m murdering this guy because it’s the catholic way, ok sure I’m my mind it is but the truth and facts are no no I am not doing it because it’s the catholic way, no catholic doctrine can back that up.

That’s why it bugs me with clowns like kambah who act like the church actually teaches these things lol. Like at least be honest in your agenda, no catholic will defend an actual pedo unless they’re messed up themselves and either way no catholic teaching can back them up, so they’re on their own. This isn’t a case where you can read the New Testament and justify the act either or any and all degenerate behaviour
In all honesty, I’ve never taken Kambah seriously anyway. He just trolls this thread. I mean how can you even start a debate if he doesn’t know what Catholic doctrine is? It’s a bit like arguing with a toddler.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the first Jews to accept Jesus and spread his word, weren’t promised peace on earth, glory on earth, but in the next. They were promised they’d be persecuted and killed for their belief. If Christ didn’t resurrect and they didn’t fully believe in Jesus, why the hell would anyone follow such a faith that offers seemingly nothing but sacrifice and death. The only logical answer is, they saw the resurrected lord and believed. People like to conveniently ignore the early persecution of the early Christian’s who were Jews at the hands of the Jews and shortly the Romans. There was no incentive for these men to risk their lives unless what they witnessed Is true. Just think about it and meditate on that for a bit.
Watched a debate today from 2018. Catholic Trent Horn vs Atheist Dan Barker. Horn shat all over him.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched a debate today from 2018. Catholic Trent Horn vs Atheist Dan Barker. Horn shat all over him.
Speaking of atheists. I don’t think they realise that prior to Darwinism taking over, the overwhelming majority of scientists up till that point believed God was still the creator of everything. There was always a tiny minority that believed weird godless things but none were taken seriously none gained traction until Darwin. Evolution is literally based on speculation to fill in the gaps. I mean no one has found a fossil of a human that was once in between the evolution process for example a lizard fish monkey lol. The cop out is in the theory itself. Oh it takes million and millions of years. Ok but you have no actual physical proof in fossils or anything to show us the species that we once were during transitioning lol. Even dinosaurs ffs you know they only have like 2 T. rex legit fossils? 2. And they claim via speculation that these things roamed the whole world for millions upon millions of years. Call me dumb, but I’ve completely removed myself from modern science aka the religion of evolution and gone back to science prior to Darwin and also incorporate what the church fathers believed.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all know about the pedos inside the Vatican, we all know about members protecting pedos it’s a proven fact, there are even Freemasons inside the church. That’s not the point Pea Brain.

The point is that YOU hate all Catholics, you blame all Catholics. You want Catholic lay people to storm the Vatican get past security and not get arrested and bring them to justice which is physically impossible. If it’s devastating you so much why don’t you go bring them to justice?

You also claim the official church doctrines teach members to molester children. You’re the biggest blow arse on this thread. Show me where pedo activity is taught in church doctrine and dogma. Go educate yourself before making false and misleading shit talk. That’s why you’re a pea brain.

But I get it, your lies stem from your hatred towards normal everyday practicing Catholics. And you said it, you said we can fark off because we don’t storm Vatican City!

Was it you who said we(lay Catholics) worship at mass on Sundays at the Altar of Pedos? Who says things like that?

You’re a hater and a bigot! End of.
Calling kambahOne a peabrain is playing him a massive compliment, the man is so sick and twisted with hate that he will never be able to see the truth.
I've given a lot of thought the type of "man" he is and I've come to believe that he like slowly fell out of faith, and due to the fear of hell, he has only been able to find confort in turning his rage on the very Church which alerted him to the beauty and life of J C.
His only gripe is with Christians and Christian values thats why he started this thread to vent his hate, In saying that he has found proof of paedopliles in the Vatican. By implying that he went to Rome to investigate the matter is proof enough of how sick and twisted he is.
I am only aware that paedoplilia has occured in Austraila, and am certain that the problem that it has been fixed for 2 reasons one been that parents are now more aware of the possibility, and the fact that there are now very few alter servers a in the low key week-day masses.
Also Bishops and Church leaders have now become very determined to stamp out any sign of wrong doing. In fact a lady made acomplaint against a Priest in a near-by Parish, when the case was listed to be heard in court the lady didn't even turn up.
I 've known the Priest for a long time and it involved something which happened in a crowded hall during a social event and before he became a Priest, yet even after 8 years the Bishop has still not allowed him to practice.
This swine said that he hates our club,How I wish the mods would ban him from our forum.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all honesty, I’ve never taken Kambah seriously anyway. He just trolls this thread. I mean how can you even start a debate if he doesn’t know what Catholic doctrine is? It’s a bit like arguing with a toddler.
It’s like at least represent what the church actually teaches then criticise it. Don’t just make shit up.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Calling kambahOne a peabrain is playing him a massive compliment, the man is so sick and twisted with hate that he will never be able to see the truth.
I've given a lot of thought the type of "man" he is and I've come to believe that he like slowly fell out of faith, and due to the fear of hell, he has only been able to find confort in turning his rage on the very Church which alerted him to the beauty and life of J C.
His only gripe is with Christians and Christian values thats why he started this thread to vent his hate, In saying that he has found proof of paedopliles in the Vatican. By implying that he went to Rome to investigate the matter is proof enough of how sick and twisted he is.
I am only aware that paedoplilia has occured in Austraila, and am certain that the problem that it has been fixed for 2 reasons one been that parents are now more aware of the possibility, and the fact that there are now very few alter servers a in the low key week-day masses.
Also Bishops and Church leaders have now become very determined to stamp out any sign of wrong doing. In fact a lady made acomplaint against a Priest in a near-by Parish, when the case was listed to be heard in court the lady didn't even turn up.
I 've known the Priest for a long time and it involved something which happened in a crowded hall during a social event and before he became a Priest, yet even after 8 years the Bishop has still not allowed him to practice.
This swine said that he hates our club,How I wish the mods would ban him from our forum.
It must give you pleasure knowing we aren’t sided with people like that though aye bro. It would be worrisome if we found ourselves aligned with people who trash Chris and the church so blindly.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know I'm not Catholic and have reservations about the Vatican and it's blasphemy and sins so you know I have no bias...

The evil in the Vatican is NOT the result of God fearing Catholics, what the vast majority don't know or understand is that it has been infiltrated and secretly run by the Jesuits. They are doing their evil job and doing it well.

To put it simply, there is the deep state in politics and there is the deep church running the Vatican. This Is the first time in history where a Jesuit is the pope. That's why the current demon posing as pope has been talking so much blasphemy.

My heart breaks and I actually pray for real Catholics.
You seem to have it in for the Jesuit order of Catholic Priests, please tell me why.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You seem to have it in for the Jesuit order of Catholic Priests, please tell me why.
Because they use our Saviours name to commit evil. Plus they pledge their allegiance to the pope, a corrupt man, over Jesus.

Educate yourself by reading their oath underneath.

^ click

A small snipet...

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

Real "Christian" of them.... and you wonder why it "Have it in" for these demon fucks.

You as a Catholic should abhor them more than me being Orthodox. This is the evil that has infiltrated your Vatican giving opposition ammo to attack you.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did you learn about vigano from an earlier post of mine in here? You know what I find funny though? His kin claim to be so trad and conservative yet they literally carry on like 2016 leftists having a meltdown a president they don’t like got elected. “Not my pope” etc. they also love to play the semantic game so much so they end up sounding like staunch Protestants and give them ammunition to back the Protestant view. For example some don’t believe certain saints are saints coz “insert reason”. The issue with this is that, well then how do we know which saint to pray to? And a Protestant will look at this rightly and say oh wow you Catholics don’t even know if a saint is a saint and you wanna pray for their intercession. It opens a massive can of worms.
This all started with Vatican ii and bishop lefevbre or however you spell his name, who consecrated a bishop or priest I forget exact details, against the popes word, he was excommunicated for it. You can’t go against the pope as a bishop liek that and rebel. The greatest example of how a bishop is to respond to a pope is to be humble but stern. Saint Paul rebuked saint Peter the first pope when he was being a hypocrite. But Paul didn’t go off saying he is more catholic than Peter like lefevbre did and started his own order in society of saint pius. He also died in excommunication. Not judging him but it doesn’t look good. He became proud and prideful.

Saint ignatious of Antioch one the earliest apostolic fathers, was a disciple of the apostles of Christ, got first handteachings from them, in his missals before his martyrdom which is pretty badass if you ask me,he wrote how a catholic (yes he uses the word catholic) must be obedient to the bishops and bishops obedient to the bishop of Rome. Now I am not saying if a pope or bishop is teaching heresy to follow it, we have common sense, but we must take a charitable stand and bring it to their attention not get hostile and start gosssiping like Satan.

Some of the vigano type characters are even telling Catholics do not attend norvus ordo mass and receive communion there as it isn’t valid. This is not right, and demonic in so many ways as it’s keeping away Catholics from receiving the holy host. Priests have been ordained meaning they’ve fully received the Holy Spirit and the authority to practise the sacraments. They’re creating confusion where confusion shouldn’t be. And one of satans greatest tricks is….. confusion. It’s like being confused about simple things of what a woman is lol. Sorry I couldn’t help myself to throw in a little joke

Apologies for the wall text. Please be charitable in your response.
I've seen a 2 hour hour talk he did and IIRC he got upset because they are changing your traditional mass or something.

Isn't that a good thing? To keep proper, traditional mass?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Cases like this you ALWAYS go back to our Bible, ask them to point out where the Bible tells them to commit evil (or protect evil) under the disguise of Christianity.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Speaking of atheists. I don’t think they realise that prior to Darwinism taking over, the overwhelming majority of scientists up till that point believed God was still the creator of everything. There was always a tiny minority that believed weird godless things but none were taken seriously none gained traction until Darwin. Evolution is literally based on speculation to fill in the gaps. I mean no one has found a fossil of a human that was once in between the evolution process for example a lizard fish monkey lol. The cop out is in the theory itself. Oh it takes million and millions of years. Ok but you have no actual physical proof in fossils or anything to show us the species that we once were during transitioning lol. Even dinosaurs ffs you know they only have like 2 T. rex legit fossils? 2. And they claim via speculation that these things roamed the whole world for millions upon millions of years. Call me dumb, but I’ve completely removed myself from modern science aka the religion of evolution and gone back to science prior to Darwin and also incorporate what the church fathers believed.
Evolution THEORY.

Plus that Darwin pole smoker was a 33rd degree Mason, so he knew and we know who his god was.