Religious Discussion Thread

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A lot of pedophile acts do not involve penetratration but are still very traumatic and undeniably disgusting.

These are the acts that I'd assume you'd see less of - but that's an assumption.

There is no denying that pedophilia exists outside of Catholic Priests in fact from memory a large number of sexual abuse acts on minors come from extended family in opertunistic circumstances.
Let’s not forget public school teachers

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That I certainly agree with, I have always argued that any justice delt out should fit the crime.
The bill was discuised as allowing for partial birth abortions, obviously you missed the news report that someone tried to rush that bill through Parlariment.
BTW that polly's career did end not long after.
Also I didn't say that all athiests agree with abortion.

Over the years I'v employed at least 6 paedophiles didn;t know it when i put them on, i recall 3 were charged with offences against their own kids, I recall 1 been arrested while on the job.
You said, "killing new born children"

There's a huge difference between "killing new born children" and "partial birth abortion". Partial birth abortion is aborting a fetus in 2nd or 3rd trimester when it can't survive outside the womb. So not a new born child.

Not that I agree with it in any way. But it's not "killing a new born", because the fetus is terminated prior to extraction. Oddly enough though, this process is not legal in the US but is legal in Australia. But different states have different laws.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ha, with the way laws keep changing with euthanasia, abortion etc who knows how things will be like in 50 years time. Nothing surprises me anymore, absolutely nothing.
Possible.

I'm not a big fan of abortion. I believe some abortion should be allowed, but not after the first trimester (personal preference)

But I fully support euthanasia as long as it goes through a rigorous medical and psychological process. I don't know how any could be against euthanasia. It makes no sense to me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To sum it up Assassin style....

Believe what you want, don't believe what you want, it's all personal and should stay personal.

If you dont impact anyone negatively than Live and let live FFS

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Possible.

I'm not a big fan of abortion. I believe some abortion should be allowed, but not after the first trimester (personal preference)

But I fully support euthanasia as long as it goes through a rigorous medical and psychological process. I don't know how any could be against euthanasia. It makes no sense to me.
I couldnt off myself but im not against euthanasia. Nobody can know how someone feels.

TBH, I'm in pain everyday, ranges from about a 4 to 12. Nobody understands or even believes me. If I didn't know God I would of refused my transplant, went straight to Cancun And party till I literally dropped dead.

This is the only restriction of my faith that I face and don't like/agree with.

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait... Someone argued to kill new born children?

Who?

That's ridiculous. Any politician that argued that would have their career ended.
Further to your post Hacky, that bill was thrown out, but is it not interesting how some in our society want to gravatate further and further towards Paganism.
My Church and some of the other Churches are at the forefront fo opposing the push towards the paganistic life stile, I'd bet anything that it's the reason why some hate my Church and even other Churches so much. Sure the few paedophile Priests have given them some amo but I dont believe that it's their main reason.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldnt off myself but im not against euthanasia. Nobody can know how someone feels.

TBH, I'm in pain everyday, ranges from about a 4 to 12. Nobody understands or even believes me. If I didn't know God I would of refused my transplant, went straight to Cancun And party till I literally dropped dead.

This is the only restriction of my faith that I face and don't like/agree with.
Courage Brother, I feel for you deely.
In 2017 I was diagnosed with a very agressive cancer, the Pro. said that it was the most agressive he had seen in 10 years, after a long opp he told me that he had to cut out a lot more than he thought, and had to do a lot of stiching to make things some what function, but he obviously didn't cut it all out.
Another Pro had the job of organising the treatment several types of it, and said after it finished (John) not my name btw, I hope for your sake we got it all and it dose'nt come back.
No evidence of it has shown up since, however the scars are deep and have to carry a lot of attachments and bagage.
In Feb 2021 things started to go wrong, blood clot blockages of the system became a fairly common occurance, each time had to rush to hospitol.
(I dont know when the othodox good Friday is celebrated), but on our 2021 Good Friday, about 12 noon I started having the problem again, I tried to fix it myself, (didn't want to make nurses work on that day), but with no success, so I eventually went again to hospitol, the casuality dep. was full, the staff told me I had to wait my turn for a bed and Doctor.
I couldn't sit due to pain infact I became the centre of attention due to twisting and turning on the floor due to pain.
About 3 pm was called into the ward, it didn't take the doctor and nurses long to fit the drainage tubes, and drained a liter of what looked like sump oil and tar, it was around 3 pm.
It is generall accepted that Jesus aganised for 3 hours on the cross and expired about 3 pm, when I realised the timing and the day , I first laughed then cried.
Deep faith love God and all mankind makes life worth living no matter what circumstances we find ourselves in.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Berlin: A damning report has found the former pope, Benedict XVI, failed to take action against clerics in four cases of alleged sexual abuse when he was archbishop of Munich.

The archdiocese in 2020 asked Munich law firm Westpfahl Spilker Wastl (WSW) to investigate allegations of sexual abuse in its ranks between 1945 and 2019.

The report, released on Thursday (local time), said there were at least 497 victims of abuse, mainly young males. Many other cases had probably not been reported, it said.

It also found fault with the current Archbishop of Munich, Cardinal Reinhard Marx, 68, in two suspected cases. Marx is not under any suspicion of having actually participated in abuse.

Cardinal Marx, whose offer of resignation last year was rejected by Pope Francis, on Thursday apologised to the victims.

“I apologise on behalf of the archdiocese for the suffering inflicted on people in the area of the church in recent decades,” he said in a statement, without referencing his own handling of cases.

The former pope, now aged 94 and called Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, has been living in the Vatican since resigning as pontiff in 2013. He has previously denied wrongdoing over the cases.

So Heer Ratzinger covered up child abuses as an Archbishop of Munich before becoming Pope...he obviously met the selection criteria for the top job within the Catholic Paedophile Network and was rewarded by living the high life at the Vatican while victims continued to suffer. He trained his apprentice Cardinal Reinhard Marx well in the Vatican policy of covering up children abuse. The current pope rejecting Marx's resignation is yet another example of the Catholic Paedophile Network putting itself above the suffering of children.

The vatican is an institution of vile, self-serving, malignant filth.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Berlin: A damning report has found the former pope, Benedict XVI, failed to take action against clerics in four cases of alleged sexual abuse when he was archbishop of Munich.

The archdiocese in 2020 asked Munich law firm Westpfahl Spilker Wastl (WSW) to investigate allegations of sexual abuse in its ranks between 1945 and 2019.

The report, released on Thursday (local time), said there were at least 497 victims of abuse, mainly young males. Many other cases had probably not been reported, it said.

It also found fault with the current Archbishop of Munich, Cardinal Reinhard Marx, 68, in two suspected cases. Marx is not under any suspicion of having actually participated in abuse.

Cardinal Marx, whose offer of resignation last year was rejected by Pope Francis, on Thursday apologised to the victims.

“I apologise on behalf of the archdiocese for the suffering inflicted on people in the area of the church in recent decades,” he said in a statement, without referencing his own handling of cases.

The former pope, now aged 94 and called Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, has been living in the Vatican since resigning as pontiff in 2013. He has previously denied wrongdoing over the cases.

So Heer Ratzinger covered up child abuses as an Archbishop of Munich before becoming Pope...he obviously met the selection criteria for the top job within the Catholic Paedophile Network and was rewarded by living the high life at the Vatican while victims continued to suffer. He trained his apprentice Cardinal Reinhard Marx well in the Vatican policy of covering up children abuse. The current pope rejecting Marx's resignation is yet another example of the Catholic Paedophile Network putting itself above the suffering of children.

The vatican is an institution of vile, self-serving, malignant filth.
What's interesting is that there is no mention of the sources used for this 'damning report' - for all we know they could've gone to Joe Blow next door who made the whole thing up and sent it a reporter at The Betoota Advocate. Perfectly credible.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Your right, this topic generally just goes round and round.
It goes round and round as in there is no god but people want to believe in positivity and good and there is nothing wrong with that… Think that sums it up. If you think you need to attach more meaning to it Fucking go for it it’s not a bad thing.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's interesting is that there is no mention of the sources used for this 'damning report' - for all we know they could've gone to Joe Blow next door who made the whole thing up and sent it a reporter at The Betoota Advocate. Perfectly credible.
The report was commissioned by the archdiocese of Munich and carried out by a Munich law firm. It was in relation to Benedict's time as Archbishop of Munich.

The 4 cases they are talking about are cases that were confirmed and reported to the archdiocese, and no action was taken. They did note that there were other reports that were not confirmed so were not included.

But the report has been submitted to the Vatican and they are going over it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The reason they carried out this report is because of several confirmed incidence at the archdiocese. The Archbishop tried to take responsibility for not dealing correctly with these incidents and asked to step down, but the Pope refused.

The main issue was one priest who had several paedophile incidents confirmed and each time the Church gave him counselling and re-assigned him. That priest was allowed to work in the Church for several decades and was only stood down in 2010. He currently lives in the Essen Diocese where he is being tried by the Church to see if he'll be stripped of all titles. But the Church won't hand him over to the authorities.

Part of the trial was this commissioned report to find out who knew about his abuses and who ignored them.

As a side note, Father Gerhard Gruber released a statement taking responsibility for allowing this priest to keep working, which exonerated Pope Benefict. Later during the investigation Father Gruber revealed that he was forced to sign the statement by Church officials.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In 2017 I was diagnosed with a very agressive cancer, the Pro. said that it was the most agressive he had seen in 10 years, after a long opp he told me that he had to cut out a lot more than he thought, and had to do a lot of stiching to make things some what function, but he obviously didn't cut it all out.
Another Pro had the job of organising the treatment several types of it, and said after it finished (John) not my name btw, I hope for your sake we got it all and it dose'nt come back.
No evidence of it has shown up since, however the scars are deep and have to carry a lot of attachments and bagage.
In Feb 2021 things started to go wrong, blood clot blockages of the system became a fairly common occurance, each time had to rush to hospitol.
(I dont know when the othodox good Friday is celebrated), but on our 2021 Good Friday, about 12 noon I started having the problem again, I tried to fix it myself, (didn't want to make nurses work on that day), but with no success, so I eventually went again to hospitol, the casuality dep. was full, the staff told me I had to wait my turn for a bed and Doctor.
I couldn't sit due to pain infact I became the centre of attention due to twisting and turning on the floor due to pain.
About 3 pm was called into the ward, it didn't take the doctor and nurses long to fit the drainage tubes, and drained a liter of what looked like sump oil and tar, it was around 3 pm.
It is generall accepted that Jesus aganised for 3 hours on the cross and expired about 3 pm, when I realised the timing and the day , I first laughed then cried.
Deep faith love God and all mankind makes life worth living no matter what circumstances we find ourselves in.
Wow.... God bless you and give you strenght you (And I) need.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just think about that for a minute. A priest was forced to lie by Church officials to protect the current Pope.

But apparently there's no longer problems in the Church.
A fish rots from the head. The lies and cover ups and corruption of the catholic church starts at the vatican and infects the rest of the institution. It's not a few bad apples, it's the corrupt culture and refusal to acknowledge their crimes is at the heart of the vatican and therefore the church itself.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A fish rots from the head. The lies and cover ups and corruption of the catholic church starts at the vatican and infects the rest of the institution. It's not a few bad apples, it's the corrupt culture and refusal to acknowledge their crimes is at the heart of the vatican and therefore the church itself.
While You might be correct in current times, the Vatican wasn't intended to be this evil in the begining and I hope to God it returns to it's initial purpose by cleansing of the pedo demon motherfuckers.

Of course it's no where near the level of the poor victims, it's sad that the good honest priests and followers cop the backlash of the evil minority.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good on you Kelpie, God give you the strength to keep going. This life is very short my friend, you take nothing with you, only your good deeds. If you can touch the heart and soul of just one person in this life then you've done your job. If everyone can just make one other persons life better the world will be a much better place.
Our faith may not be accepted or believed by some, but if there is one thing we can take from our faith it is treating others as we ourselves would like to be treated and uplifting others instead of putting them down.