Religious Discussion Thread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@Rodzilla

Never forget and never let the weak minded sheep think they can just sweep this under a rug!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would say, "wrong thread" but... Anti-vaxxers are pretty religious about their beliefs.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of interesting stories, looking forward to The Pope's Exorcist with Russell Crowe

Screenshot_20230515_164427_Twitter.jpg

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finding the link to any attachment is above my pay rate bro.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some might be very critical and even hate me for feelings and for strongly airing my beliefs, but I cannot accept that the sexual revulition and all the subsequent gay trans rubbish have not been the major cause of the destruction of the family as we once knew it.
Yeah agree. This Trans/alphabet nonsense is like a religion of sex. Have to push back on it and be the example for the future to follow.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
>someone posts image of trans grooming children
> Most people are annoyed
> Mod and groomer fans chime in to suggest going to church is the same as forcing kids to interact with a tranny

Time

>Someone posts image of trans grooming children.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the constant media presentations regarding how our rich live, and the depression I see almost every day while working for the LOM visiting the poor the old and sick I thought I'd contribute to the R D T todays reading from Vision Christian Media. might give a lift to any TK's who might be struggling
Paul writes;
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. (Phillippians 4:13), Paul believed he could handle whatever life threw at him, Do you believe that to? What are the things that trigger your fear and cause you to say, "I could never do that"? Suddently losing aloved one? Facing an unexpected illness? Having your adult child with two toddlers move into your fastidiously clean and tranquil house after you have had an empty nest for years? Going on a stringent deit because your life defends on it? Puting yourself on a budget to prevent reposession of your home.? Suddenly having to take care of a disabled, elderly parent.
Most people have some sort of situation that seems impossible for them, something they are unsure they can handle. The truth is, while some situations may be extremely undesirable or challenging for you. God says you can do whatever you need to do in life. He dosen't say everything will be simple for you; He dosen't promise you will enjoy every little thing you do but you can enjoy life in the middle of doing them. How? through the power of the One 'who infuses inner strength in you.' When you need money you make awithdrawal from your bank account . When your car is empty, you make awithdrawal from the petrol pump. So when life gets overwhelming , pray and make a withdrawal from God's grace, love, strength, power, and guidence.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hold Catholics, Orthodox, and many Protestant on the same footing. But that could be my bias coming from an Anglican background.

Evangelicals I dislike though. They're not all bad. There are some good evangelical churches. But most are just money grubbers.
Lol I'm an evangelical Christian :|, blokes your talking about are word of faith movement / prosperity gospel.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I'm an evangelical Christian :|, blokes your talking about are word of faith movement / prosperity gospel.
It definitely varies per evangelical church. The Mrs is Anglican but she occasionally attends, and volunteers at, and Evangelical Church. And I've had no issue with that church. Except when they gave her a magazine that said stuff like, "most scientists believe God created the Universe, only fringe scientists believe in the Big Bang!"

Actually, I didn't really have issue with that. The magazine brought much entertainment.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
:grimacing: disagree fellas
End of the day it's a moot subject. Our denomination (which I don't really focus on) doesn't get us to our Father, we both know the only Way to our Father...

John 14:6

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
End of the day it's a moot subject. Our denomination (which I don't really focus on) doesn't get us to our Father, we both know the only Way to our Father...

John 14:6
It's true that denomination has little bearing on salvation, however that is only true of biblical denominations, I know very little of the Orthodox Church however the christ of the Roman Catholic Church is very different to the biblical Christ found in the bible and as result the Catholic christ has no more power to save than that of the christ of the Mormans or that of the JWs.

To have a christ that must be called down, manipulated at will, and eaten alive at the discretion of the priests for the salvation of its people, is a mockery of Christ's finished work at the Cross.

To align with such doctrine is dangerous at the very least for anyone who believes Christ's work was complete through his death and resurrection.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's true that denomination has little bearing on salvation, however that is only true of biblical denominations, I know very little of the Orthodox Church however the christ of the Roman Catholic Church is very different to the biblical Christ found in the bible and as result the Catholic christ has no more power to save than that of the christ of the Mormans or that of the JWs.

To have a christ that must be called down, manipulated at will, and eaten alive at the discretion of the priests for the salvation of its people, is a mockery of Christ's finished work at the Cross.

To align with such doctrine is dangerous at the very least for anyone who believes Christ's work was complete through his death and resurrection.
Not opening a can of worms, but let's just say Orthodoxy is NOT Catholicism.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

While many non and anti Catholics continually push the concept that the Catholic Church has failed to keep up with the times like wearing similiar vestments similiar to what Jesus wore at Mass, and countless other reasons. You push your narrative that the Catholic Church, by trying to follow and teach the very things Jesus taught, (like the sacrament of the Eucharist) the Church is actually making a mockery of Jesus himself.
Nice one Caveman guess you also have your agenda, perhaps you should crawl back into your cave and stay their.
BTW do you belong to a demonitation or are you athiest.

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not opening a can of worms, but let's just say Orthodoxy is NOT Catholicism.
Your correct bro, but its also true that Orthodoxy like Catholicism followed and maintained Christs teachings (particularily that of the Eucherist) unlike Protistants.
Thats why we Catholics are allowed to take communion in an Orthodox Church.
BTW most of the prodistants I've discussed religion with are just anti Catholic, an example is that of the JW's who recruit the members by spreading anti Catholic liturature, whether true or not.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your correct bro, but its also true that Orthodoxy like Catholicism followed and maintained Christs teachings (particularily that of the Eucherist) unlike Protistants.
Thats why we Catholics are allowed to take communion in an Orthodox Church.
BTW most of the prodistants I've discussed religion with are just anti Catholic, an example is that of the JW's who recruit the members by spreading anti Catholic liturature, whether true or not.
JW's? Now that is a antichrist cult. Don't listen to a thing they say and just pray for their souls.