Religious Discussion Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyways, what do you guys think of that little Jewish weasel Zelensky giving a painting of Mary with a blacked out Jesus and the false prophet AKA the pope accepting it....

He is a fuckwit for giving it and the pope is a fuckwit for accepting it.

Yes the pope is a weak fuckwit, any Catholic that wants to defend him and cry about my comments, go for it. Would love to see it get twisted to protect the false prophet...

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyways, what do you guys think of that little Jewish weasel Zelensky giving a painting of Mary with a blacked out Jesus and the false prophet AKA the pope accepting it....

Yes the pope is a weak fuckwit, any Catholic that wants to defend him and cry about my comments, go for it. Would love to see it get twisted to protect the false prophet...
images - 2023-05-29T100311.806.jpeg

They're both pedo puppets.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's true that denomination has little bearing on salvation, however that is only true of biblical denominations, I know very little of the Orthodox Church however the christ of the Roman Catholic Church is very different to the biblical Christ found in the bible and as result the Catholic christ has no more power to save than that of the christ of the Mormans or that of the JWs.

To have a christ that must be called down, manipulated at will, and eaten alive at the discretion of the priests for the salvation of its people, is a mockery of Christ's finished work at the Cross.

To align with such doctrine is dangerous at the very least for anyone who believes Christ's work was complete through his death and resurrection.
Without Holy Communion, you can't be a Holy Communist.

That's all I really have to add.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Apparently he gave the Pope two gifts. One was the painting which is a representation of children dying in war (not sacrilegous at all). The other was armour with the Virgin Mary on it symbolising faith in Christ being the armour to protect everyone.

Then Russian propaganda accounts started claiming the painting was an attack on Jesus, and they all ignored the other gift because they couldn't use it as ammo against Ukraine.

Just the usual internet propaganda stuff.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JW's? Now that is a antichrist cult. Don't listen to a thing they say and just pray for their souls.
I do pray for all people to see the goodness in JC and follow his teachings ie, the Bible. In saying that JC contridicts some of the parts in the old testament, hence why his people the Jews turned on Him.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

These days I take every single report with A VERY LARGE grain of salt, hence my falling deeply into Christ, and that includes media reports about the Pope.
As for Zelensky and the Ukarine, I did hear that ethnic Russians living in the Ukarine were treated badly, I guess only God knows the truth, because the Media in particular have their own agenda to say what they want.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently he gave the Pope two gifts. One was the painting which is a representation of children dying in war (not sacrilegous at all). The other was armour with the Virgin Mary on it symbolising faith in Christ being the armour to protect everyone.

Then Russian propaganda accounts started claiming the painting was an attack on Jesus, and they all ignored the other gift because they couldn't use it as ammo against Ukraine.

I couldn't read much into that link, Hacky but thanks anyway.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
These days I take every single report with A VERY LARGE grain of salt, hence my falling deeply into Christ, and that includes media reports about the Pope.
As for Zelensky and the Ukarine, I did hear that ethnic Russians living in the Ukarine were treated badly, I guess only God knows the truth, because the Media in particular have their own agenda to say what they want.
It's not a "report" have a look at the blasphemous painting yourself.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Yeah I don't fall for that sorry. They can twist it all they want. I heard that bullshit "context". I can give a photo of the concentration camps to him as a present and say the "context" is see, there are some good Nazis that housed Jews.

Plus what propaganda? I used my own eyes to see the painting from a jew that rushed to close Orthodox churches in that putrid cesspool they call Ukraine.

Try that shit with a blacked out Mohummad or Moses and see what happens.

PS I appreciate you're not a believer but just because you fall for the "context" doesn't mean it's not sacrilege, blackout out Christ is sacrilege to a Christian and context means fuck all.

The pope is a weak cuck for accepting it.

Not picking a fight with you, just sick of this obvious and consistent bullshit. I know we are told to expect this in the end days but I can't and won't accept it.

Last edited:

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While many non and anti Catholics continually push the concept that the Catholic Church has failed to keep up with the times like wearing similiar vestments similiar to what Jesus wore at Mass, and countless other reasons. You push your narrative that the Catholic Church, by trying to follow and teach the very things Jesus taught, (like the sacrament of the Eucharist) the Church is actually making a mockery of Jesus himself.
Nice one Caveman guess you also have your agenda, perhaps you should crawl back into your cave and stay their.
BTW do you belong to a demonitation or are you athiest.
No agenda pushing here kelpie, I seldom post in this thread for good reason, I was simply surprised when reading some of the recent comments.

Those who have known me for a while here know I'm very secure in my faith and can articulate my arguments for my faith quite well. I simply choose not to as my reason for being a part of the kennel is is more about the Bulldogs and hanging with other like minded fans.

I will say that if you think that belittling people by telling them to crawl back into their cave is a good way to win over people for your faith is Christ like - then you have a poor understanding of Christs requirements for his followers in the new testament.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I couldn't read much into that link, Hacky but thanks anyway.
I always laugh at these types of "fact check" bullshit sites, because I'm going to trust corrupt outlets pushing their agenda to make dumb fucks believe other agendas...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No agenda pushing here kelpie, I seldom post in this thread for good reason, I was simply surprised when reading some of the recent comments.

Those who have known me for a while here know I'm very secure in my faith and can articulate my arguments for my faith quite well. I simply choose not to as my reason for being a part of the kennel is is more about the Bulldogs and hanging with other like minded fans.

I will say that if you think that belittling people by telling them to crawl back into their cave is a good way to win over people for your faith is Christ like - then you have a poor understanding of Christs requirements for his followers in the new testament.
Don't worry, kelp tried to label me everything before. I wish some Catholics defend Christ the way they defend their church.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I don't fall for that sorry. They can twist it all they want. I heard that bullshit "context". I can give a photo of the concentration camps to him as a present and say the "context" is see, there are some good Nazis that housed Jews.

Plus what propaganda? I used my own eyes to see the painting from a jew that rushed to close Orthodox churches in that putrid cesspool they call Ukraine.

Try that shit with a blacked out Mohummad or Moses and see what happens.

PS I appreciate you're not a believer but just because you fall for the "context" doesn't mean it's not sacrilege, blackout out Christ is sacrilege to a Christian and context means fuck all.

The pope is a weak cuck for accepting it.

Not picking a fight with you, just sick of this obvious and consistent bullshit. I know we are told to expect this in the end days but I can't and won't accept it.
It's very possible that it was intended to offend, considering that Zelensky is Jewish and not Christian. Just saying that wasn't the intention of the artist. He's a Christian known for making religious and anti-war artworks.

And also that it's strange that Zelensky would give a gift intended to offend, but also give a gift praising Christianity.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

But after all you are a Caveman… ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's very possible that it was intended to offend, considering that Zelensky is Jewish and not Christian. Just saying that wasn't the intention of the artist. He's a Christian known for making religious and anti-war artworks.

And also that it's strange that Zelensky would give a gift intended to offend, but also give a gift praising Christianity.
It's all a show my bro.

I'm more upset that the pope just took it and smiled. Just exploiting Christian weakness by taking the piss and tge Vatican just bending over and taking it.

Even more so that as he being the "leader", he should only meet with the two weasels to ONLY discuss the end of the war. If the Vatican think they are the moral standard of this world, fkn act like it and don't stop untill this evil proxy war is done. Or because Orthodoxy is the majority in the 2 countries he doesn't care?

Zelenski was just being a stereotypical jew and meeting with him with his hand out for more money. He has done his 1 or 2 photo ops pretending to have boots on the ground early so all this is just part of his world tour begging for billions.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's all a show my bro.

I'm more upset that the pope just took it and smiled. Just exploiting Christian weakness by taking the piss and tge Vatican just bending over and taking it.

Even more so that as he being the "leader", he should only meet with the two weasels to ONLY discuss the end of the war. If the Vatican think they are the moral standard of this world, fkn act like it and don't stop untill this evil proxy war is done. Or because Orthodoxy is the majority in the 2 countries he doesn't care?

Zelenski was just being a stereotypical jew and meeting with him with his hand out for more money. He has done his 1 or 2 photo ops pretending to have boots on the ground early so all this is just part of his world tour begging for billions.
Can't really agree with the Pope part. You know I'm not a fan of him, but he has been constantly demanding an end to the war, and he has blamed Ukraine, US and others for their part in it.

But agree with your last paragraph. As I said, it's all propaganda. It's part of War. Whether it's Russian bots trying to convince you that their invasion was justified, or Zelensky trying to convince people that Ukraine have done no wrong. It's all propaganda.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But that more enhances the point that I don't think it was intended to offend. Why would a guy begging for money, deliberately piss people off ensuring that he won't get that money?