Religious Discussion Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like what did Jesus have to do with this anyway? Wasn’t the whole argument that he makes the church look bad? And pell is the issue? But bring up the founder and son of God you make this an attack on the whole church.
Bro some people say things just to cause the most amount of hate..even the most outlandish, ridiculous and ignorant comments like what has been said..and I can completely understand your disgust being a follower of Christ.. But you know what? It is more a reflection of their stupidity, it really is, it does not reflect on Jesus at all..

And just from my personal observation, these are the type of people who Jesus told his followers to turn their other cheek too.. because their actions, in this case words, are not deserving of a response..they are alone enough to show just how in need of salvation they are..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This whole thread has gone to the toilet. I think we need to start answering the big questions.

Why do Priests not smoke cones?

I'm not a bible person but its pretty clear to me in Proverbs.

Better is a dinner of herbs where love is than a fattened ox and hatred with it.

Dinner of herbs? If thats not coner talk I don't know what is.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know how I ended up watching youtube shorts of Andrew Tate.

1. Didn't realise he was muslim
2. He likes Islam for the aggressiveness
3. Says some pretty crazy thing against Christianity

When i first stumbled onto him. I thought he was Realist. Now just think he is a muslim Realist lollll

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

When i first stumbled onto him. I thought he was Realist. Now just think he is a muslim Realist lollll
He is just a beta cuck trying too hard to be an alpha.

Alphas don't have to remind everyone every 5 seconds that they are alphas. The loud mouth cuck is as bad as a vegan.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Having a opinion of a man is one thing but calling Jesus a pedo is beyond hate speech.
I actually feel Sorry for that demon...

Actually, he can't be a demon, demons are too smart to talk shit about Jesus. Watched a documentary on exorcisms, apparently since they started recording them, not one demon has blasphemed against God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

My fiancés sister said there’s a me on YouTube too lol.
I never got fully into him because he made things up about the bible and put the Koran on the same level as the bible. He kept saying check the bible we can have multipl wives. No Jesus made it right. God made Adam and Eve. Not Adam, eve, Stephanie, Candice etc.

His reasoning to convert to Islam shows he truly never understood Christianity. He boasts that offending muhammad you’ll get killed, offend Jesus you’ll walk free, Islam true religion. It’s like, Jesus literally died and was an outcast, did not kill people who offended him but forgave them. He sees strength and weakness completely in the physical and earthly sense. Not in a Godly way. To many, even Jesus dying on the cross was a weak move instead of fighting and destroying his enemies. However it was the greatest triumph of all time and has given every single human being, black, white, yellow, even female lollll at a chance at salvation.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is just a beta cuck trying too hard to be an alpha.

Alphas don't have to remind everyone every 5 seconds that they are alphas. The loud mouth cuck is as bad as a vegan.
The way he chose Islam.

"If you were to chose who to make fun of. Christianity or Islam. You'd chose Christianity because Islam have that warrior mentality. They wont let you, they'll fight back. I respect that."

Wtf. Maybe Mr Tate.. that shouldn't be the measure. Maybe it should be.

"Who would you rather be friends with".
Or "who would you rather share a meal with". "Who would you rather have debates/conversations with"

Big dick swinging for the sake of it

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I never got fully into him because he made things up about the bible and put the Koran on the same level as the bible. He kept saying check the bible we can have multipl wives. No Jesus made it right. God made Adam and Eve. Not Adam, eve, Stephanie, Candice etc.

His reasoning to convert to Islam shows he truly never understood Christianity. He boasts that offending muhammad you’ll get killed, offend Jesus you’ll walk free, Islam true religion. It’s like, Jesus literally died and was an outcast, did not kill people who offended him but forgave them. He sees strength and weakness completely in the physical and earthly sense. Not in a Godly way. To many, even Jesus dying on the cross was a weak move instead of fighting and destroying his enemies. However it was the greatest triumph of all time and has given every single human being, black, white, yellow, even female lollll at a chance at salvation.
Yeh. He is a fuckwit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Bro I must be "evolving" (lol) usually I'd be losing my shit at these ***** talking shit but now I just actually pity them and feel sorry for where they will end up.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The way he chose Islam.

"If you were to chose who to make fun of. Christianity or Islam. You'd chose Christianity because Islam have that warrior mentality. They wont let you, they'll fight back. I respect that."

This is why, no one should be idolising anyone. Some things he says is like yeah that’s true, but man some other things he’s like a mad degenerate and not based at all. God should be number 1 not money power and women.
Also he does purposely say some dumb shit to troll lol which is pretty funny. But the religion things he says, absolute idiot

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is why, no one should be idolising anyone. Some things he says is like yeah that’s true, but man some other things he’s like a mad degenerate and not based at all. God should be number 1 not money power and women.
Also he does purposely say some dumb shit to troll lol which is pretty funny. But the religion things he says, absolute idiot
Hahahaha yeh i knew you'd like some of his views. The whole women be mens bitches thang ;)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahaha yeh i knew you'd like some of his views. The whole women be mens bitches thang ;)
Like traditional roles in the household, nothing wrong with that. However he seems to be ok with his girls being half naked. That I don’t agree with

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The way he chose Islam.

Or "who would you rather share a meal with". "Who would you rather have debates/conversations with"

His latest attention seeking act is that the "illuminati" are after him.

He is a "male" kuntrashian.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like what did Jesus have to do with this anyway? Wasn’t the whole argument that pell makes the church look bad? And pell is the issue? But bring up the founder and son of God you make this an attack on the whole church.
Technically Jesus is God, and Technically God is in all things so... technically everyone has to do with Jesus.

But... yeah, agreed. It's stupid anti-Christian cringe. Some living memes thinking they are cool by attacking Jesus. In reality, they are just terribly cringe people.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way he chose Islam.

This is the same guy that got arrested over human trafficking, yes??

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree

Regardless of who said what first

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Turn the other cheek so to speak.

Jesus or Dykes had nothing to do with what is was going on.
As proud Atheists we like to turn the other cheek. Hopefully Christians will do the same...

(yes, this is a joke. Please don't cancel me)