Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Catholic church cops a beating (deservedly sometimes) but why do Jews get off untouched?

Anyone heard of “metzitzah b’peh”? If that isn't pedo behavior I don't know what is.
This gets hit pretty hard. It's illegal in many countries. Other than being a pretty terrible thing, it's also highly dangerous and has lead to kids dying.

I'm personally against any kind of circumcision. If a person really wants it then they can get it when they're an adult.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Catholic church cops a beating (deservedly sometimes) but why do Jews get off untouched?

Anyone heard of “metzitzah b’peh”? If that isn't pedo behavior I don't know what is.
Just looked that up..Fk!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Bro, it may not be discussed on this forum but that practice is heavily criticised outside of this forum, especially as some babies have contracted diseases from this practice.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro, it may not be discussed on this forum but that practice is heavily criticised outside of this forum, especially as some babies have contracted diseases from this practice.
It's sad, evil and blood boiling...probably not main stream as the Catholic church due to fear of being labelled "anti-semetic".

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

This view seems to be quite pre-dominant in the US Christian right

It's the same Christian right in the US that control the Republicans and force their rules on everyone.

A lot of the criticism directed at Christianity is because of these groups of people. The criticism isn't directed at those that don't force their views onto others, that keep their religion between God and themselves.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

It's the same Christian right in the US that control the Republicans and force their rules on everyone.

A lot of the criticism directed at Christianity is because of these groups of people. The criticism isn't directed at those that don't force their views onto others, that keep their religion between God and themselves.
What a fool. Absolutely joke of a person

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Disgusting..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disgusting..
How people can say such shit let alone preach it is beyond me. While I may be atheist, a lot of respect goes out to those religious people who actually respect others.

What this fool is saying is fucking disgusting and should be locked up. Doing much more damage to his 'cause' than good

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This gets hit pretty hard. It's illegal in many countries. Other than being a pretty terrible thing, it's also highly dangerous and has lead to kids dying.

I'm personally against any kind of circumcision. If a person really wants it then they can get it when they're an adult.
Exactly. I think it's child abuse personally.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Evil, false prophet.... the piece of shit has taken it out of context PURPOSELY. Don't know how he got line them up and shoot them when the passage he is using finishes with "their blood shall be upon them" not their blood shall be upon you. The death part of the scripture is spiritual death IE hell IE absence of God.

The Bible doesn't tell us to kill, in fact we are commanded not to.

This demon parading as a "Pastor" is trying to skew the Bible to suit his agenda. Im not a preacher but I'd shut this evil **** down in about 5 mins with scripture.

There is a special place in hell for these false prophets. They know the truth yet skew it to sprout hate.

Who needs atheists or satanists when man made religion has demons infiltrated already.

PS the way he is protesting it appears he is a self hating homosexual.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Evil, false prophet.... the piece of shit has taken it out of context PURPOSELY. Don't know how he got line them up and shoot them when the passage he is using finishes with "their blood shall be upon them" not their blood shall be upon you. The death part of the scripture is spiritual death IE hell IE absence of God.

This demon parading as a "Pastor" is trying to skew the Bible to suit his agenda. Im not a preacher but I'd shut this evil **** down in about 5 mins with scripture.

There is a special place in hell for these false prophets. They know the truth yet skew it to sprout hate.

Who needs atheists or satanists when man made religion has demons infiltrated already.

Spot on my brother

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How people can say such shit let alone preach it is beyond me. While I may be atheist, a lot of respect goes out to those religious people who actually respect others.

What this fool is saying is fucking disgusting and should be locked up. Doing much more damage to his 'cause' than good
Clearly twisting scripture to suit his clear agenda my bro.

That passage that the "article" claims is NOT from the New Testament but from the Old Testament, which is the Jewish Torah.
Leviticus 20:13 (KJV) If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
It is talking about spiritual death, not physical. Plus no mention that us Christians have to break one of the Commandments and kill them.

Their blood shall be upon them is simple as "you make your bed now sleep in it". That goes for all us sinners and our sin.

This evil **** twisted clear words and the evil media runs with it.

The true words for God is hate the sin and not the sinner.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeh mate, completely understand your POV, which is why I put the disclaimer in my post.

But I wanted to use this example as to why we non-religious types are extremely wary and non-trusting of involving religion with law or society. Why we want it kept completely seperate.

As twisted as these views are, they are to a degree mainstream in the USA and they have (in their minds) justified this through their interpretation of those texts.

So my post was intended to highlight why us non-religious folk are very untrusting of religion influencing law/society.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeh mate, completely understand your POV, which is why I put the disclaimer in my post.

But I wanted to use this example as to why we non-religious types are extremely wary and non-trusting of involving religion with law or society. Why we want it kept completely seperate.

As twisted as these views are, they are to a degree mainstream in the USA and they have (in their minds) justified this through their interpretation of those texts.

So my post was intended to highlight why us non-religious folk are very untrusting of religion influencing law/society.
I understand 100%

My anger is not directed at you at all, it's at that demon and the media falsely reporting facts (saying it's a New Testament book when it's Old Testament...MASSIVE difference, Jewish law v Christian law).

I myself LOATHE all man made religions and I'm a staunch man of faith.

I don't blame non-believers at all for not waiting anything to do with religion. Everything man made is corrupt/corruptable. When you mix corrupt government with corrupt religion, nobody wins.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

That's why they say that if you want to be President then there's two things you can't be:

1) a woman

2) an atheist

But you're much more likely to be elected if you're a woman.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I understand 100%

My anger is not directed at you at all, it's at that demon and the media falsely reporting facts (saying it's a New Testament book when it's Old Testament...MASSIVE difference, Jewish law v Christian law).

I myself LOATHE all man made religions and I'm a staunch man of faith.

I don't blame non-believers at all for not waiting anything to do with religion. Everything man made is corrupt/corruptable. When you mix corrupt government with corrupt religion, nobody wins.
If you want to dive deeper into the issues with that Leviticus passage, a biblical scholar from Harvard covers it really well. He goes on a deep dive about how the homosexual part may have been added later, as well as addressing other issues with it