Release Rfm

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my take on why we can't compete with other teams. Yes, we know all know the problem lies with our weakness in our forwards. I have TWO reasons/theories for this.

1. We need to STOP buying forwards from other clubs who are past their best. When the Bulldogs were dominating, we signed promising young forwards or developed them. Kelly, Tunks, Dunn, O'Meley (we signed early from Manly), Mason and that in turn helped with our 2nd rowers and lock positions with many stars produced over the years, that included Andrew Ryan, Jason Smith and Dymock to name a few.

2. It seems the Des era is still haunting us with players and their managers knowing that the 'Dogs will pay forwards OVER their true worth and allow them to choose where they want to play as they know they can earn good $$$$$$$ for doing very little.

R F-M, TPJ are taking the piss with the money they're on. Sutton, Thompson, R F-M and TPJ have spent more time off the field than on it with injury.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hes worse than average.
Not sure what hes on, but its too much.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's better bro, now the park rangers won't bother you for questioning their protected species...
He hasn’t improved much at all. When the dogs signed him he was a fringe first grader, got his shot in the centres at panthers and killed it. We haven’t tested him in that spot once since coming to us and he clearly isn’t a half/fiveeight. The club has lost the plot with him. He would get carved up out wide in defence now.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally, I've never been a fan of 2 captains. It's stupid. What next do we go back to captain coaches again?

Bulldogs site says R F-M had 3 runs today for a total of 30 metres. Thanks for your service or lack thereof but your heart is not in it anymore.

Can we add Knockonbor to that list. If he's there next year I won't be following them. Knowhere near first grade standard but the C's keep selecting him with same shit results.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciro is obviously picking him at prop to piss him off and then playing him fk all minutes

RFM is turn is not taking hit ups [emoji38]

What a circus …

Just put him in cup leave him there until he wants out

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Both may get a contract at another club tiil the end of the year - particularly those with injuries in the forwards - may give the dogs some bargaining power - just cant see tthe dogs being able to move them on without significant contributions to salary.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can stand on a field for 40mins and not have a run you’re a disgrace to the team. How do you stand in the dressing room as a club leader and look your teammates in the eye after that.
He didn’t before they ran out, he was looking everywhere else in the huddle, not interested. Needs to go.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would dock him half of his match payment. You don't put in any job; you're not going to last long. He and many others have been guilty of this for years.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
why wouldn't we keep sutton? even if he's not the best we need some forward depth

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'm just going to put this down.

RFM was our best player by a country mile 2 seasons ago. Last season he was completely out, no off season and his form has fallen off accordingly.
He might not be flash atm but in a perfect world, would have been given most of the season to play himself back into fitness in reggies. But with everyone else injured - no go. He's also been asked to run in the middle when his best was always on the edges.

Dude has been hard for us for years and passes the no dickheads rule. Ok if he has to go but think we should show him some respect.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm just going to put this down.

RFM was our best player by a country mile 2 seasons ago. Last season he was completely out, no off season and his form has fallen off accordingly.
He might not be flash atm but in a perfect world, would have been given most of the season to play himself back into fitness in reggies. But with everyone else injured - no go. He's also been asked to run in the middle when his best was always on the edges.

Dude has been hard for us for years and passes the no dickheads rule. Ok if he has to go but think we should show him some respect.
Apparently it is rfm who wants out - not the club pushing him out

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s been a great club man and gone through some torrid injury stuff, I think the injury has really changed his playing potential but the man deserves our respect. Hope he is happy with whatever path he chooses.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Apparently it is rfm who wants out - not the club pushing him out
Thats cool too. But it shits me up the wall - same dickheads with the same comments about Jacko as well. If we as supporters don't respect the guys who put in for a few seasons (in this case 5 on the field), who would ever want to play here?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats cool too. But it shits me up the wall - same dickheads with the same comments about Jacko as well. If we as supporters don't respect the guys who put in for a few seasons (in this case 5 on the field), who would ever want to play here?
Good point - support who ever is running out in the jersey - but if the reports are true that RFM is complaining about training intensity and having to play prop it is in the interests of club n player for rfm to leave.