Regardless of our issues, we should still be doing a lot better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are going backwards
No where not we have just atarted going forward. I cant believe the shit yez go on with. If wanna blame someone go get dess and dib. Fucking brain dead i swear.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We are not losing games by much... We just cant win, they have forgotten how to.

That and so much dropped ball and stupid penalties in the second half, its doing my fucking head in, I seriously don't know how many more games I can watch before absolutely losing my shit.
Agree but it's the polish in attack we completely lack.
How didn't Montoya score a try last Sunday when he is put in the clear with a straight 50m run to the try line and gets run down over 30 meters??
90% of wingers/centers in the NRL score a try there.
That type of stuff has been happening all season. Just can't take any half chances when the come.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's some food for thought about our draw so far this year the first half of the year was very tough its no excuse but certainly is a factor. Looking at our remaining draw it does get a lot easier.

STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE

A teams Strength of Schedule is the mean Net Rating of a team’s opponents adjusted for Home/Away advantage, with #1 being the hardest schedule so far, and #16 being the easiest

Rank Team Rating
1 - Bulldogs 3.48
2 - Knights 2.47
3 - Eels 1.98
4 - Cowboys 1.93
5 - Dragons 1.54
6 - Warriors 1.08
7 - Titans 0.87
8 - Rabbitohs -0.36
9 - Sharks -0.76
10 - Roosters -1.35
11 - Broncos -1.38
12 - Tigers -1.45
13 - Sea Eagles -2.16
14 - Panthers -2.35
15 - Storm -2.38
16 - Raiders -2.67

FUTURE STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE

A teams Future Strength of Schedule is the mean Net Rating of a team’s future opponents for the rest of the season adjusted for Home/Away advantage, with #1 being the hardest future schedule, and #16 being the easiest

Rank Team Rating
1 - Raiders 2.74
2 - Tigers 1.64
3 - Broncos 1.54
4 - Sea Eagles 1.20
5 - Warriors 0.75
6 - Storm 0.07
7 - Sharks -0.29
8 - Roosters -0.43
9 - Knights -0.45
10 - Titans -0.65
11 - Eels -0.77
12 - Cowboys -0.92
13 - Bulldogs -1.13
14 - Rabbitohs -1.19
15 - Panthers -1.33
16 - Dragons -2.29
Stats mean nothing on the day. That was our problem with Des -we relied on stats and playing to a formula instead of just playing what was in front of us. How many times did we see an overlap develop, but the team would take the mandatory settler?

We have had a tough draw, and few home games so far; so things may get better. In the recent games, we have not lost by many points, so all were possible wins despite some ordinary performances. Maybe we are due for a few back to back wins, but the season is gone; and all we'll get is some pride back in the side - but that's as good a goal as any.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only problem the dogs have is our halves...we need someone with the balls to organise verbally first then by actions.Have watched closely most games and rewatched and do not see or hear animations from an organiser leading the “cattle” around the park.Need to find an extrovert to stand up and lead from the front

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only problem the dogs have is our halves...we need someone with the balls to organise verbally first then by actions.Have watched closely most games and rewatched and do not see or hear animations from an organiser leading the “cattle” around the park.Need to find an extrovert to stand up and lead from the front
Oh forgot to add our fullback is a shit communicator to his front men in defence..glad to see him go,only time he talks is to fox sports for $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.