Refs

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
What about the time where we had a 20m tap, and every Souths player was offside. They were right in front of Cummins so he couldn’t miss it.

Even the commentators pointed it out.
I couldn't stand the commentary tonight. They were all supporting the Bunnies, and nitpicking everything the Dogs did.
Listening to them celebrate every Bunnies try, and talk about what records might be set tonight was sickening.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe every time we are in a game the refs always blow us off the park. Yes some were our fault but it’s just plain cheating when your counts are 3-4 times the amount of the opposing team.

I’m over the 6 agains and stupid rulings, one team gets more leverage then others and a lot of the time it’s the higher placed teams who get the rub. Nrl is gona die a slow death if this keeps up. 13-4 infringements in that game… cmon what a gee up
Have we ever won a game or a Penalty count under those F...ing Idiots Cummings or Sutton , not that the others are any better, lets hope that Gus can square it up with the NRL refs when he comes over because they have been corrupt & Bias against us for to long and It's getting more blatant & beyond a joke.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meh.... we are our own worst enemy.
Lucky Elliot didnt play, would have been worse.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What about the intentional kick in the first half by the Souths player. Kicked our defender in the gut. Cummins said don't do that again and allowed play to continue. We were poor but we were in the contest until we were refereed out of it.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it’s more the non calls against than the ones we cop you can’t sit here and tell me souths made one Ruck infringement in 80 minutes and it’s every week the bias is ridiculous
South’s one infringement in the ruck and roosters who are the most penalised team in the comp didn’t do 1 ruck infringement or inside the 10 last week. It’s pathetic beyond believe. I’m carrying on about this as we did stuff up a few times but we defended well. The refs just kept south’s in our half and we couldn’t get out all second half

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
I swear the ref called a six again late in the game (maybe 10 mins to go) for us, but bell never rung and we had to kick away two tackles later (Lewis kicked it)...
I heard that as well mate! But they never restarted the penalty count...

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Very proud of the boyz part from Meaney dropping the ball like 7 times and Cummins the grub

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I counted 11 times that he could of given us 6 agains for ruck infringements and south's offside. Bottom 4 teams will never win penalty counts or 6 agains against top 4 teams....refs are starting to make it a bit obvious though

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Refs win football games not teams. Once again were were beaten by ref bias. If you are top 8 you simply win every penalty count against a bottom 8 side. If you went through today's game I could point out 40 penalties that he should have blown against souths but it just never happens. They arent square, offside, hands on ball. crowding at play the ball, inside 10. A 13 to 4 penalty count shows serious bias and it isnt an isolated event. Surely someone up top at dogs is having crisis meetings with NRl about this? Simply put the nrl the NRL will lose their fanbase if this bullshit continues because people will follow another sport that actually isn't bias. The Lewis 10 in the bin was after halftime siren & wasnt a professional fowl so how does that get 10 minutes? If that was roosters, souths or storm it would have been a wanring only.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just like the coach don’t get it either with 6 agains other penalties being so lopped sided to show Bulldogs lack of discipline . Coming last and one of the best teams holding on to the ball , in completed sets overall this season according to the stats .
Yet all year the fucken refs whistle says we’re not disciplined work that one out man .

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ruck infringements 4-1 Bulldogs
Inside 10 meters 3-0 Bulldogs
Penalties Conceded 6-3 Bulldogs
... disgusting and blatant! it smacks of corruption to me.

if our boys got a fair go we win yesterday no doubt and other games this season....total disgrace

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Refs win football games not teams. Once again were were beaten by ref bias. If you are top 8 you simply win every penalty count against a bottom 8 side. If you went through today's game I could point out 40 penalties that he should have blown against souths but it just never happens. They arent square, offside, hands on ball. crowding at play the ball, inside 10. A 13 to 4 penalty count shows serious bias and it isnt an isolated event. Surely someone up top at dogs is having crisis meetings with NRl about this? Simply put the nrl the NRL will lose their fanbase if this bullshit continues because people will follow another sport that actually isn't bias. The Lewis 10 in the bin was after halftime siren & wasnt a professional fowl so how does that get 10 minutes? If that was roosters, souths or storm it would have been a wanring only.
Souths fans tell me that we are a dirty team, and they never have the refs on side when they play us. I guess it's all perspective.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Honestly we don’t do ourselves any favours. Hetherington And napa give away the dumbest penalties every week which fuck us up. Hetherington is proving to be a dud signing
The hetherington "coathanger" when we were tied was a bs call though.

It wasnt high.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the game I thought at the time that the referring decisions were biased in favour of South’s. Yes some stupid things again by the dogs but no consistency in many of the refs calls.